Chapter 86 - Sweet Love

Lucy's POV

Natsu ended up taking me to my apartment. We earned heaps of weird stares along the way, but no one dared to intervene or mutter a comment around Natsu. As soon as we entered my apartment, Natsu roughly dropped me on top of the bed and climbed on top of me. Before I could say anything, he cupped my cheek with his right hand and kissed my lips with hungry passion. I melted into the kiss and moved my hands to comb my fingers through his hair to deepen the kiss.

Natsu lightly bit my bottom lip to ask for access, but I decided to tease him by not giving him what he wanted. He growled in anger before grasping my butt making me gasp and letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. I felt him smirk as the kiss became more passionate.

After a minute of kissing, we separated and panted. "You're mine" he growled and I felt my heart skip a beat. "Always" I replied with a smile, and he leaned down for another passionate kiss. My hands slowly moved from his shoulders down to his abs. I carefully felt every bump. 'Damn, he is so hot' I thought before I felt my dragon instincts kick in.

Natsu's POV

Her eyes turned red and a smirk grew on my face. She was ready to play. A smirk grew on her face and I wondered what she was thinking until she flipped us over so she was on top. She smiled proudly as she rested a hand on my chest. I growled in discontent, as much as I like seeing Lucy being confident and dominant, I will not surrender control to her. With a quick movement, I flipped us around, so I was on top again.

"Only I'm in control" I said as I ran my finger from the top to the bottom of her stomach. She licked her lips seductively as her body shivered with excitement. "Come and get me" she said and I roughly closed the curtain before I pounced on her. We made sweet love all night long.

The next morning, I woke up to a pretty sight of Lucy cuddling me in her sleep. Underneath the sheets, neither of us had any clothes on. I finally felt satisfied after the effects of mating season. My eyes looked towards her tummy, and I rested a hand on her tummy. 'I can't wait to meet you, my little one' I thought as our family was going to become bigger soon. Now I'll have two people to protect.

Lucy stirred in her sleep and then opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw me. "Good morning handsome" she said and I smirked. "Good morning beautiful" I replied before leaning down and giving her a peck on the lips. She smiled and snuggled closer to me while closing her eyes.

After a few minutes, she snapped her eyes open in shock. "The other dragon slayers!" she exclaimed, remembering yesterday's events, before jumping out of bed with the blanket around her. Immediately she collapsed to the floor and I smirked. She turned to me with a cute pout and a blush on her cheeks. "Can you please help me to the bathroom?" she asked. I slid out of bed and picked her up. She looked like a wrapped-up burrito in my arms. I walked us over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me with my foot.

I sat Lucy down on her toilet before drawing a bath. When it was filled, I helped Lucy into the bathtub before slipping in behind her. "Excuse me, who said you can join me?" she playfully scolded. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. "Me" I replied playfully before kissing her neck. "Stop, we don't have time for another round. We need to go to the guild as soon as possible" she said and I groaned in disappointment.

After our bath, we got changed and walked to the guild. As soon as we walked through the doors, a blue blur shouting "Natsu!" crashed into my chest which turned out to be Happy. Meanwhile, a gold blur crashed into Lucy's chest, which turned out to be Celestia, shouting "Lucy!" "Where did you go? You left without me" Happy cried. "Nowhere" I replied and he lightly glared at me as he flew backwards. "That's impossible because you had to be somewhere" he complained. Before I could argue with him, Lucy let go of Celestia and then hugged my arm. "Sorry Happy, Natsu was with me all night. Where are the other dragon slayers?" she asked.

"Oh, Gajeel is with Levy right over there. Sting and Rogue are with Yukino and Minerva over there. Wendy is with Carla over there and Kaito is currently missing" Happy explained before crashing into Lucy's breasts. "You're my new favourite person Lushi. At least you're nice to me" he mumbled between her breasts and I growled. 'Those are mine' I thought before I peeled Happy off Lucy and kicked him across the guild. Celestia flew away to check on him. "Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed but I ignored her and dragged her over to Metal Man and Bookworm.