Chapter 14 - Blue Pegasus Event Hall

Natsu's POV

"Well now that everyone's here, lets board our train" Erza said before starting to walk towards the train. Happy and I followed after her to the train and then I noticed Lucy hadn't followed along with Gray. I turned to look for her and saw Gray talking about something to her. I won't allow her to accidentally miss this train and leave me stuck with motion sickness by myself. "Happy fetch her" I ordered and he saluted. "Aye sir" he said before flying off towards Lucy.

I was quite surprised earlier when Lucy told Happy to apologise to me. Usually, people would take Happy's side over mine but she made Happy apologise to me for teasing. She continues to surprise me every day, especially the other day when I ate her cooking for the first time. It was so delicious and better than any cooking I've ever tasted.

As soon as I saw Happy dragging Lucy over, I stepped onto the train because I didn't want to wait for them. We filed into a train compartment and I got an aisle seat besides Happy and Lucy. When the train started to move my stomach instantly decided to do somersaults. I kept on a straight face to hide my weakness and closed my eyes to cope with the feeling of dying inside.

"Make...it...stop" I heard Lucy complained weakly. "We have an hour ride ahead of us" Erza replied and I heard Lucy groaned. I grit my teeth quietly at the thought of felling like this for an hour. "I have an idea to help you Lucy. Gray switch seats with her" Erza said. Gray and Lucy switched seats. 'Great now I'm closer to Ice Stripper' I thought sarcastically. Erza told Lucy to "just relax" before giving a bone crushing punch to her gut, knocking her out. I didn't know if I should feel lucky that I didn't get punched in the gut by the demon woman or unlucky that I'll have to deal with this motion sickness for an hour.

"Did you have to knock Lucy out that violently?" Gray asked nervously. "She should be able to relax the whole journey now" Erza replied. I think she missed the meaning of Gray's question. For the rest of the train ride, I zoned out the casual conversation and focused on not throwing up.

When the train stopped at our station, I inwardly cheered. Erza left first to grab everyone's luggage. Gray picked Lucy up from her seat, who was still unconscious, and carried her off the train on his back. Happy and I followed after him and regrouped with everyone on the platform. "I think I punched Lucy a little too hard" Erza said as she saw Lucy's state. 'You think?' I thought as I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure she'll wake up before we get there. Anyway, Master gave me the directions to the Blue Pegasus Event Hall so follow me" she added and walked in a certain direction. Erza led up the front with Gray carrying Lucy behind her and then me and Happy at the back of the group. I liked being in the back of the group so I could watch what everyone is doing. Plus, you never know when someone could stab you in the back.

About five minutes through the walk, Lucy stirred and looked around, confused of her surroundings. "Sleeping beauty's awake" Gray announced as he gently put Lucy down. "Thanks Gray and sorry you had to carry me" Lucy said as soon as her feet hit the ground. "Don't worry about it. Erza hit you pretty hard, didn't she?" he chuckled. "I deeply apologise Lucy please feel free to hit me to pay for my penance" Erza said. "No don't worry about it Erza" Lucy sweat dropped. "Are we almost at the Blue Pegasus Event Hall?" she asked. "It's just down the road" Erza replied.

Soon we arrived at the Blue Pegasus Event Hall and from one look of the building, I wanted to vomit. The whole place was a girly pink with white and gold fancy hearts for windows. I'd hate to find out what their guild members are like. Probably a guild full of hosts and playboys.

Inside was just as gaudy as the outside. It was a huge pink and white ballroom with a flashy chandelier and staircase. "Welcome Fairy Tail members, we have been waiting for you" one of the three dark male figures greeted from the top of the stairs. "We are the chosen to represent Blue Pegasus, the Trimen" the person announced. A spotlight shone on the man in the middle first, "I am Hibiki of the Hundred Nights" he announced, who spoke earlier. A spotlight then shone on the person on the left. "I am Eve of the Holy Nights" he announced and then another spotlight shone on the person on the right. "I am Ren of the Hollow Nights" he announced. Each man had an overexaggerated pose which looked stupid to me.

"They're cool..." Lucy commented with a slight blush on her cheeks. I tsked, not understanding what she sees in men like them. The Trimen instantly surrounded Erza, "we have heard rumours of your beauty Titania and they were no lie" Hibiki said. "We are pleased to make your acquaintance" Eve said. "Please step this way" Ren said and the three of them led Erza to a large couch with a heart behind it.

"Oh my, who is this lovely lady?" Hibiki asked as he stood in front of Lucy. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, it's nice to meet you" she replied with a blush still on her face. This was starting to make me angry. "Honestly the pleasure is all mine to meet a beauty like yourself" he replied as he led her to the couch next to Erza. If they do anything to my property then I will beat them into a pulp.

"Soothe yourselves with a steaming cloth" Eve offered as he held a steaming cloth in each hand while kneeling in front of Lucy and Erza. "I didn't make these especially for you or anything" Ren said, looking away as he served soda to the girls. "You two must be exhausted from your long journey. Please allow us to serve you tonight and..." Hibiki said and then all three idiots lined up in front of the girls on their knees. "Forever~" the three chorused. Called it...

"Listen you snobby pretty boys of Blue Pegasus. I'm only going to say this once. Stay away from the ladies of my guild" Gray said while glaring at them. "Men have permission to leave. Thank you for your good work" the Trimen bowed. Like hell I'm going to leave. I growled threateningly and the Trimen looked at me with fear. "You brought Chaos?!" they exclaimed, finally noticing my presence.

"Sniff sniff, your perfume is as sweet as ever my honey" a strange short man appeared behind Erza. She shivered in disgust and jumped a few metres away from the man. "We apologise, we didn't know you were Lord Ichiya's girlfriend. We beg your pardon" the Trimen bowed respectively to her. "I deny that statement with every fibre of my being!" Erza exclaimed. "This isn't fun-time you know. Clean this place up at once!" Ichiya ordered and the Trimen ran to clear the couch. "Yes Mr Ichiya!" they shouted as they worked.

"Well, this place looks lively" a man said at the door with a woman and man behind him. Which guild are they from?