Chapter 90 - Baby Names

Natsu's POV

It has been a week since Acnologia's appearance and Igneel's death. Lucy was back to her normal self. I was upstairs in my normal spot keeping a close eye on Lucy who was on the first floor talking to Erza, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, and Celestia. "I'm back~!" everyone in the guild heard and turned towards the door.

At the door was Kaito with a brunette woman beside him. She had sea-green eyes and a pale blue dress. "Kaito!" Kyan exclaimed and flew over to him. "Where have you been?! I've been worried sick!" he scolded. "Sorry Kyan but I want everyone to meet my new girlfriend and mate, Emi" Kaito said. Emi shyly waved to everyone. Lucy walked up to Emi with a bright smile. "It's great to meet you Emi. He didn't force you or anything did he?" she asked, sending a glare towards Kaito. "No, I didn't. We only talked and got to know each other. I found her after Mating Season ended" Kaito explained and Emi nodded.

"That's good to hear. If Kaito ever hurts you in any way, let me know and I'll kick his butt for you" Lucy said and gave her a wink. Kaito nervously chuckled, knowing she would. I noticed it was time to take Lucy home, so I stood up and jumped over the railing. Since Acnologia's appearance and threat, I've been taking Lucy home before sundown every day. He could sneak attack more under the cover of night with his dark scales and I'm not taking any chances. "Is it time to go home already?" Lucy asked with a pout as I walked over to her. I nodded and she pouted. "See you tomorrow everyone" she called out. Everyone said "bye" back before we walked out the door with Happy and Celestia flying after us.

When we arrived safely at her apartment, Happy and I laid down on Lucy's bed while she went into the kitchen to cook dinner with Celestia. After she finished cooking, we sat down at the table and started to eat. "Hey Natsu" Lucy said and I paused taking a bite of my food to give her my full attention. "I've been thinking of some baby names since we confirmed my pregnancy and I think if our baby is a girl, we should call her Nashi. What do you think?" she asked. I thought about it for a moment and I couldn't think of a better name for a baby girl. "I like it" I replied and she smiled brightly.

"If our baby is a boy, I think you should pick the name" she said before continuing to eat her dinner. I took a moment to think about it. If we had a boy, I would hope he would have some of my features and Lucy's personality and smarts. A name popped into my mind and I thought it would be perfect. "Luke Igneel Dragneel" I said and Lucy looked up in slight surprise. "What?" she asked. "Luke, if our baby is a boy. Named similar to his mother and his middle name after your father" I replied. I wondered what she thought of the name. She smiled with happy tears in her eyes. "I love it. Nashi if she's a girl, or Luke if he's a boy" she said. I was glad she liked the name. "I love both names" Celestia said. "I can't wait to meet him or her" Happy said. "Us too Happy" Lucy replied as she rubbed her tummy.

After dinner and a bath, we went to bed. I cuddled Lucy to my chest as we lay in bed while Happy and Celestia slept on the couch with a blanket over them. Lucy slept peacefully in my arms. She looked like an angel. Like every night, my mind thought about how Acnologia was going to attack. Tomorrow, everyone in the guild is going to move to a remote forest nearby so we can lead Acnologia away from Magnolia and its citizens. It took the whole week to gather enough supplies for the trip. When we've been at the guild, I've been training everyone, so they'll have a small chance against Acnologia.

Lucy stirred a little in her sleep and clenched my shirt in her hand. "Stop worrying and go to sleep Natsu. You need your-" she yawned. "Strength..." she finished before falling back asleep. 'She knows me so well' I thought as I kissed her on her forehead before closing my eyes.