1. Life before

Y/N Pov.:

4 month before :

"so Y/N, this is your trailer." one of the set worker said. "Our skript reading is in 10 minutes. Everything you need to know and where to go when is on your table. Then i would say see you around."

"thank you." i said and walked in my trailer.

Some moth ago i auditioned for a new movies with the Russo Brothers. I was so exited when they told me that i got the main role in the movie. Before i did some smaller movies but this is going to be a big one. I mean THE ROSSO BROTHERS. It's the first time i'm going to meet them personal. This could be the start of my big acting career. Just like Tom Hollands. Big fan. I mean he started to work with them when he was a little boy, as spider-man and now 5 years later they work together on Cherry.

I checked the papers on my table and then walked to the place where the skript reading would be.

"Okay Y/N you got this. Don't mess this up." i said to myself and then opened the door. Every eye was on me. "Hello, i'm Y/N
Y/L/N." i said.

"Hello Y/N. Nice to finally meet you. I'm Joe and that is my brother Anthony." Joe Russo said and shook my hand and them Anthony.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." i said.

"Same here. When we saw your audition, we knew that you are the one. You are going to have a big career in front of you." Anthony said.

"Thank you sir. That means a lot to me." i said.

"Don't sir me. You can talk to us like were your friends or family. We don't want to be so formal so that you can enjoy it more." Joe said.

"Okay."

"So let's start." Joe said and i got to know the other actors and we went through the skript.

1 month later :

"Okay thank you everyone. See you tomorrow." Anthony said and everyone walked out of the set. "Y/N can we talk to you for a second ?"

I walked to the brothers. "What do you want ? Did i something wrong ?"

"No no everything is fine. We just want to gratulate you for this filming day." Anthony said.

"Yeah we really think that you are getting better and better. We would love to work with you in the future more." Joe said.

"Oh my god." i was shocked. I mean i was just a smaller actor. "That's so nice from you guys. I would love to work with you in the future."

"That's good. We see high potential in you, just like we saw in Tom Holland years ago." Anthony said.

"What do you mean with that ?"

"We mean that if you work or act like that in the future, you're going to be as famous and Tom one day. And we want to be with you in this journey." Joe said.

"I can't breath." i chuckled. "You guys compare me right now to one of my favourite actors. That's such a pleasure for me." i said.

Both of them laughed. "We are going now and have you your little fan girl moment." and they walked away.

2 month later :

"Y/N can you come to us for a second ?" the brother said.

I walked over to them. " What do you guys need ?" i became in this time a lot more comfortable around them.

"We know we said you could go back home to London next week. But we need you in a moth back in LA again for interviews. The movie comes out in 4 weeks and we need some." Joe said.

"We know it would mean that you would only be some weeks at home. But that would be some huge interviews that would also help you. You would be in LA for a week." Anthony said.

"It's okay guys. It isn't like somebody would wait for me at home." i laughed. "It's okay, i'll do it."

"That lovely. We would pay for all of you the hotel rooms. So the only things you need to do is doing the interviews." he said.

"Thanks guys." i said. After that we talked about some basics for the trip and then i walked back to my trailer. It was the last day of filming so i needed to clean it a little up.

Present day / 1 month later :

"This hotel is sick." i said as we walke through the entrance.

"It is. And we can spent the hole free time here." Jacob said. Jacob Elordi, my co-actor.

"Let's check in. Oh and also Cherry is out today. I need to watch it and you watch it with me." i pointed at him.

"It's the year of the Russos. I mean they realised 2 movies in 2 weeks. But we both know we don't watch it because of the brothers. Just because Tom." he smirked.

"Oh shut up." i said.

After we checked in we both went to our separat rooms. We gave each other some minutes until he came over to watch Cherry together.

"Okay we have popcorn and drinks. Let's watch the movie." Jacob said and sat down on my bed.

"Be ready to see me ugly cry." i chuckled and sat down next to him.

After the movie was finished i was like i said, ugly. "That was the best movie i ever saw." i said and whipped some tears away.

"Holland did a great job." Jacob said. I looked at him and saw that he also whipped tears away.

"Ahhhh Jacob you are crying." i chuckled. "That's so cute."

"Oh shut up, you also cried and this movie was so emotional." he said.

"It was. But i just never saw you crying before." i said.

"Help, i never going to cry in front of you. I'll go in my room." he stood up and walked away. "Good night Y/N."

"Night Jacob." i said.