4. dinner

Toms Pov.:

After Y/N went backstage again to change, Anthony called me.

"Hello." Tom said.

"Hey man, do you have plans for tonight ?" Anthony asked.

"No i don't. Why ?" he asked.

"Maybe you wanna come to dinner with Harrison. We would have dinner with Y/N, Jacob and two other actors but they couldn't come anymore. We thought it would be a good idea." he said.

"I would love to. Is it the same like every time ?" he knew where they went every time with actors.

"Yes, be there at 6."

"Will be." he said and then cancelled the call.

Then Y/N came out. "Hey." now she wore some basic jeans with and oversized hoodie.

"Hey, uhm... Anthony asked me if i wanna come to dinner with Harrison and i said yes." he said.

"That's nice." she said.

"Hey Y/N/N." Jacob said when he walked to us.

"Hey Jacob." she said and they hugged. "Ready for dinner tonight ?"

"With you every time." he winked at her and she laughed.

Sure that that they aren't in love ?

"Oh Jacob this is Tom." he pointed at him. "Tom this is Jacob. He is at the dinner with us tonight." she said.

"Hey mate how are you ?" they did the bro hug.

"Good man, didn't saw you a long time." he said.

"Wait you guys know each other ?" Y/N asked.

"He was some times at Euphoria." Jacob said.

"Oh right. Okay Jacob let's go to the hotel we need to change. It's already 4. See you later Tom and thank you for the surprise." she said.

"It was great to see you. Then see you later guys." he said and walked away.

He drove back home. "Haz i'm back." he screamed.

"How was it ? How is she ?" he asked exited.

"She is so kind and how she reacted when she saw me, the funniest i ever saw." he laughed at the memory.

"Maybe we can get friends with her. She also lives in london." he said.

"Maybe." Tom said. "Oh and we are going to dinner with her and some others. So get ready we will start in an hour."

Y/N Pov.:

I knocked at Jacobs door. "Hey Y/N, you look good." he closed the door behind him.

"Thanks you too." i said. I wore a brown jumpsuit. At the top it was tight and the legs were more losen. So not really body shaped. My hair in a ponytail with waves and a simple light makeup. As you can see i'm a very simple person.

We walked down to the entrance and waited for our uber. After our 30 minutes drive we were finally there. "My Lady." Jacob offered me his arm.

I chuckled but took it. "My man." we both bursted out laughing. "I think we should head in." he nodded.

"A reservation for Anthony and Joe Russo." Jacob said and the man lead us to a table in the background. Everyone was already there waiting for us with drinks.

"Y/N , Jacob finally you are here." Joe said and stood up to hug us.

"You know, lady's." Jacob smirked at me.