32. pool night

Toms Pov.:

"Are you guys coming ?" Haz screamed in the apartment so that we can go.

After some second everyone came out in their bathrobes like we should. "Okay we can go." Ty said.

We all took the elevator downstairs where the pool should be. "Is everyone already there ?" Jacob asked as we walked down the floor to the pool.

"I think." he said. They finally reached the door and opened it to go inside.

"Guys." Robert said with open arms. Everyone was already there except Sebastian and Anthony. We all hugged them.

"That looks even better in real life." he heard Y/N quiet saying next to him.

"Evans six pack ?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh shit did i said it out loud ?" he nodded. "Perfect."

"There are the others." Lizzie said and we all turned around to see Sebastian and Anthony.

"Sorry we had a little conversation about if Sebastian really should style his hair or not." Anthony said.

"Why should be style his hair when it gets wet ?" Ty asked.

"Right." Anthony said.

"So that i look good at the beginning." Sebastian said.

"Whatever, let's go in the pool." Scarlet said. Immediately all boys put down their bathrobes and jumped in the water.

"Damn Y/N i didn't knew you were in such a good shape." he heard Scarlet saying behind him. He turned around and saw her standing there with a black bikini. And she was right you has a really good shape.

"Did you work out ?" Lizzie asked.

"No not really, but thanks." she said.

"Stop staring at her." Haz said.

"I didn't." he said.

"You did. And again with the same eyes like you did at Olivia." Haz said and smirked.

"Do i really ?" he asked and Haz nodded.

I mean she is nice, has a good personality, good looking and has everything i want as a girlfriend. Oh no, i do like her.

Y/N Pov.:

"We probably should go in the water." i said and the other two girls agreed. I turned around and saw Toms face. I don't know like he would be scared or also like he was happy.

I walked down the stairs in the water except to jump in. Then i slowly swam over to him. "Hey, you okay ?"

"Y-yeah... yeah-h i'm okay." he said.

"Hey Haz, what happen with him ?" i asked him.

"I think he just listened to me once." he said and then swam away.

Before i could ask more, Chris talked. "Splash fight." he screamed and then everyone splashed everyone.

Then some teamed up. Evans than grabbed me. "Jump on my back. When i say 3 i push you up and you will splash right next to Downey." he said and i climbed up his back.

"Sure i'm not to heavy ? I mean i'm not a kid anymore." i said.

"Don't forget that i super strength." he said.

"Yeah of course." i said and we both chuckled.

"1...2....3" he pushed me up and i fell in the water right next to Downey.

"You did not just used her to splash me ?" Robert said.

"Oh he just did." i said and we all laughed.

"Let's go in the deeper part. Anthony said he could stay longer underwater on the deep part than me." Sebastian said.

"Uhh competitions. I like." Haz said and all began to swim to the deeper part. Also the darker part.

And there was the problem. I know i'm 24 and probably shouldn't be scared of dark water anymore. But i am. I know there isn't anything because it's a pool but still i didn't liked that it's that dark.

"You okay ?" Tom snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, maybe i just watch it from here." i said.

"What is with you Y/N ?" he said and came closer.

"I know this sounds wredicules but i hate dark water. And that water over there is really dark." i said.

"What should happen ?" he chuckled.

"Maybe like someone is laying on the bottom and then he gets my foot and put me underwater and then i'm drowning and then i'm death ?" i said.

"You're right that's wredicules." he said. He then out his arms around my waist and pulled me over tot he dark water.

"Tom stop... let me go." i said and tried to get out of his grip. Why did he needed to be so strong ?

When we came closer to the darker water i wrapped my legs around his waist. "Oh my god i'm going to die." i said and closed my eyes.

Then he stopped. "Y/N open your eyes." i shook my head. "You don't need to look around, just ... look at me."

I slowly opened my eyes and accidentally looked around. My eyes grow wide when i saw how dark the water was. I immediately put my arms around his neck. "I said look at me and not look around." he said softly.

I then looked at him. "Hey." he said.

"Hey." i said. Now there we were. My legs around is waist, my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist and one if his foots stand on a higher point at the side of the pool so he could holde us both over water.

"Thank you." he said.

"For what ?" i asked him.

"I don't know. I think for being good with my brothers. That means a lot for me." he said with his cute smile.

"How couldn't i like them ? Even if i didn't met Paddy yet, but i think he is adorable." i said.

"He is. Maybe you can meet him soon." he said.

"I would love to." and in this moment i realised that i would totally go out on a date with him.

"Hey lovebirds." Anthony said and we looked at him. "When you two finished with your make out session, maybe you could join us." he said.

Then i realised how close Tom and i were and we both turned a little red. "No make out session here." Tom screamed back before he turned back to me. "So look, nothing bad happened until now. I don't think you will die in this pool today. And i can stay by your side if you want."

"Thanks but i think i'm just overthinking everything ." i said and lose my legs around his waist.

"Yes you do." he said and then we swam to the others. The rest of the night Tom was always by my side. We all had a lot of fun and did many more challenged together. After like 4 hours we were all more than just exhausted and went to bed.