43. Holland family

Y/N Pov.:

"I still don't know why you needed to drive me. That is such a detour." i said.

"I don't care. I want to drive you home, like a real gentleman." he said. We were on our way to his parents house and he insisted to drive me.

"You don't need to drive me to be a gentleman. And also i enjoy to drive my car." i said.

"Again, i don't care." we both laughed. "And we are here." he said and parked the car.

"Okay now that we are really here, i'm way more nervous. What if they don't like me ?" i said in panic.

"They will like you. Already the half of the Holland family likes you." he said and put his hand on my knee.

"Is Tessa there ?" he nodded. "Than it's not the half." i said and he laughed.

"Everything is going to be fine. Trust me i won't leave your side." he said and then we got out of the car and walked to the door. "Ready ?"

"As ready as a human can be." i said and he rang the bell.

"Y/N !" Harry opened the door and hugged me.

"Harry !" i said and hugged him back.

"And you had fear that they don't like you. He even likes you more than me." Tom said and we all laughed.

"Come in." he said and we walked inside.

Then there was a bark and Tessa ran to us."Hey gorgeous." Tom said and pet her.

Then she came over to me and i got on my knees. "Hello, little girl." i said and pet her.

"Look, she likes you. Already more than the half." Tom said and i stood up to walk in the dinning room of the house where everyone waited for us.

"Tom." his dad said and hugged him.

"Hi dad." he said and hugged him back.

"Mom, dad, Paddy this is Y/N." he said.

"Nice to meet you, darling." his mom said and hugged me."I'm Nicki."

"Nice to meet you." i said.

"We heard many great things about you." his dad said and hugged me. "I'm dom."

"Thank you, i also heard many great things about you." i said.

Then i said hi to Paddy and we all sat down. "So Y/N tells us about you." Nicki said.

"I don't know what you already know about me. Because Dom said that he heard many things about me." i said and all chuckled.

"W just told them that we were out with you sometimes and that you worked with Tom." Sam said.

"Oh right. Yeah i worked with him in the Avengers movie." i said.

"Another celebrity in this family." Paddy said.

"Paddy !" Nicki said.

"No it's okay, my sister also reacted like that when i told her that Tom would come over for dinner." i said.

"You have siblings ?" Dom asked.

"A little sister and a big brother."

"Are you close with you family ?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah i'm very close with my family. Since i met my dad and my brother we all got really close." i said.

"Met ?" Paddy asked.

"Yeah my dad is my stepdad and my brother is my stepbrother. But i see them as real dad and brother." i said.

Then we talked more about our family's until the dessert. "After all you said, i can't imagine that you were shy half a year ago." Dom said.

"That's what i said." Harry and Sam said.

"Yeah i know. But this Tom helped me a lot, also the others but Tom did a lot." i said.

"Thanks, darling." he said and put his arm over my chair back.

"Aww that's cute." Nicki said.

"Oh Sam, i wanted to ask you something." i said and turned to him.

"What do you need ?" he asked.

"What is good desert food for a wedding ?" i asked him.

"You already want to marry Tom ? I thought you wouldn't even be in a relationship." Paddy said.

"That's right, she asks for her brothers wedding." Tom said and i nodded.

"Cupcakes are always good for in between or over the night, and when you want dessert right after the dinner than maybe like a chocolate mousse." Sam said.

"Thank you, i will tell them that." i said.

"When is the wedding ?" Nicki asked.

"In a month. The wedding came in a short terme that's why we need to do some things." i said.

"Then good luck. I want to see pictures." she said.

"I think Tom can show you then some pictures." i said and smiled at him.

"I think we should go now." Tom said.

We all stood up from the table. "It was nice to meet you Y/N. I hope we can see each other more." Dom said and hugged me.

"Thank you, i would love to see you guys again." i said.

"Feel free to come over whenever you want, darling." Nicki said and hugged me.

"Maybe i will never leave." i said and she laughed.

"See you soon Y/N." Harry and Sam hugged me.

"I hope so." i said.

"Bye everyone." Tom said and then closed the door. As soon as the door was closed i gave him a big hug. "For what is that ?"

"Thank you. For everything." i said.

"For you anytime." he said and hugged me back.

He then drove me back home. He parked at my house and walked me to my door. "I had a nice evening." i said.

"Me too. Thank you for being so open to my family." he said.

"How couldn't i ? They are so lovely, i could never not like them." i said.

"Thank you for that. That means a lot to me." he said.

"I know. It also means a lot to me that i come along well with them." i said.

"Cute." i chuckled. "I'll go now. See you soon, darling."

"I hope so." i said and we hugged. I then watched him driving away, before i walked back in my house and got ready for bed.