23. party

Y/N Pov.:

Today was the day. The day i would go in a pub. On a party. With friends. Help.

It was 4 pm and Tom texted me that they will be here at 7. I called Luna to help me and she was seconds after the call at my house. "Hey Luna." i said and let her in.

"What's your emergency?" she asked.

"I'm going out with friends today and i don't know what to wear." i said.

"Party or just hang out ?" she asked.

"Party." i said.

"Waited for this my hole life." she said exited and walked upstairs to my room. I followed her and saw her picking out some dresses i had.

"No dresses." i said.

"Why ?" she cried out.

"You know i don't like dresses. And i don't want to look like a girl that wants to get fucked." i said.

"But these dresses look so good on you. They would fit perfect around your curves and you would be the hottest there." she said.

"No dress." i said again.

"Okay." she cried out and then looked around at my pants and tops.

"Put this on." she gave me some black pants and a shirt i never wear before. I went in the bathroom an changed.

(that would be the outfit

(that would be the outfit. If you don't like it, just ignore it.)

"You think that looks good ?" i came out of the bathroom and her jaw dropped.

"Good ? You look like a instagram model." she said.

"Whatever. Is it okay if i just curl my hair a little and light makeup ?" i asked her and sat down on my make-up table.

"Yes and yes. Oh my god my little baby is getting a woman." she said and whipped fake tears away.

"Hate you. You can go now." i said.

"Okay but put on high shoes." she said and walked out of my door. I didn't respond and just let her be.

I finished my makeup and did my hair. I also grabbed a little purse with my phone, little money and my key inside. I put on the necklace that the boys gave me and put on a little perfume when the doorbell rang. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 7 pm.

I ran downstairs and opened to door to see a Harry. "Hey, sorry just give me a minute, so i can put on my shoes." i said. "Come in for a second if you want."

"You look good. That's a huge update to sweatpants like yesterday." he chuckled and came in. "Your house is cute."

"Thanks. And also i think you will see me more like yesterday than in this outfit. Actually my sister said i should wear that." i said.