20. birthday girl

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up like everyday with my alarm. My birthday. I put on my clothes and got ready for the day. Just some ripped mom jeans with a white oversized shirt.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone making breakfast. "Morning."

"There she is. The birthday girl." Jacob said and hugged me.

"Is it just me or does she look old ?" Ty said and hugged me.

"24 Y/N." Haz hugged me.

"Happy Birthday, darling." Tom said and hugged me.

"Thank you guys." i smiled at them.

"We made breakfast for you." Haz said and pointed to the dinning table. "Let's eat."

After we ate we drove to set. "Morning guys." the brothers walked to us.

"Morning." we all said.

"Tom, Y/N and Jacob, we are filming the school scenes today so get ready, so that we can drive over. Ty you have today a chill day with just one scene when we come back." Joe said.

"Okay let's go." Jacob said and we all went to our trailers to get ready. After half an hour we drove to the school we were filming in. It was pretty hilarious. Ella was always more serious and also very smart. Just like if Tony would be in school. While Peter and Ned, are Peter and Ned. It was hard not to laugh and to stay serious with Tom and Jacob, but we did a great job.

After that it was already 2 pm and we head back to set where we would film some other scenes. When we were finished it was short before 4 pm, so the end of filming. I walked in my trailer to get in my normal clothes. I grabbed my phone and closed my trailer door behind me and walked to the car.

"Y/N !" i heard someone scream. I turned around and saw Joe.

"What do you need Joe ?" i asked him.

"I just wanted to say that Tom told me that you should come to his trailer because it would take him a little longer." he said.

"Okay thanks." i said and walked near Toms trailer. I came around one trailer and then saw it. Everyone standing there at the tables.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." they screamed. I was shocked because i didn't knew they knew that it's my birthday. They all walked to me and granulated me.

"How do you know that ?" i asked them.

"Thank your good friends over there." Lizzie pointed to Tom, Haz, Jacob and Ty. They gave me a short wave and i laughed.

"Of course they did."

"There she is." Anthony M. said.

"The birthday girl." Sebastian said and both hugged me.

"Happy birthday Y/N." Anthony M. said.

"Thanks." i said.

"Here is our presents for you." they handled me a little bag.

I opened it and saw two plush toys. Of course it was themselves. "I'm not surprised." i chuckled.

"I mean it's always good to have the best avengers by your side." Sebastian said.

"The best. Of course." we all laughed.

"Come on get over and thank your boys. Than we can eat." they said and we walked over.

"Thank you guys, you really didn't need to do that." i said to them.

"We couldn't watch how you wouldn't celebrate your birthday." Haz said.

"Even if you would be in 3 days at home and celebrate with your family, but it wouldn't be ok your birthday." Ty said.