45. wedding

Y/N Pov.:

The last 3 week went by really fast. Me and Tom had several more dates and also got closer. He started to show more affection with some head, hands or cheek kisses. Not only the dates were nice, also the preparations for the wedding. Today was the day. The wedding of my brother. Normally the bridesmaids would be with the bride until the wedding, but Evelyn wanted to be only with her mum and sister. It was 11 am. Josh was already at the location to check the last few things. They said we should be there at 2 pm, so Tom would be here at 1:40 pm. I already showered and dried my hair.

I then did my makeup. Natural but still more than my everyday makeup, but it's easy to do more than my everyday makeup because it's just it was just concealer and sometimes mascara. I did on a tiny bit foundation, concealer, also a little blush, bronzer and highlighter. I brushed through my eyebrows, put mascara on and a nude lipstick. Actually just like my premier look but a little bit more natural and without the eyeshadow.

Then i put on the necklace, that the boys have me and put my dress on. I curled my hair a little and then slipped in my black heels. As my last step, i put on perfume and then grabbed my already packed purse. I decided that i didn't need a jacket. I mean we were all the time inside and it's a relativ warm september day.

Then the doorbell rang. I looked at my phone and it was already 1:38 pm, so it was Tom. I opened the door to reveal a very good looking man. As soon as he saw me his eyes widened. "Do i look so bad ?" i asked him.

His mouth opened and closed before he could say something. "Not at all. You look stunning. I just didn't know that you would me so good in make-up and everything. Y-You look... wow." he said.

I slightly blushed. "Well thank you. You look also very handsome." i said and fixed his dress shirt. He then grabbed my hands and kissed them, not gonna lie but this made me really blush every time.

"You got everything ?" he asked softly.

Phone ? Check
Key ? Check
Tissues ? Check
Powerbank ? Check
Speaking cards ? SPEAKING CARDS !

"Wait i actually forgot something." i said and ran upstairs to get my speaking cards. I ran back downstairs to Tom. "We can go."

He nodded and we walked to his car and then drove to the wedding. The hole drive his hand was on my knee to comfort me. We really became more 'intimate', how i would call it. For me it was, for him it was just a normal thing to show me that he likes me.

I was so exited the hole drive. I mean my brother is getting married to the love of his life.

After a 10 minutes drive to the church, we were finally there. "Here we go." i said and we got out of the car. We then walked hand in hand together in the church where we met everyone else. Family, close family friends and some of their friends. Right now i saw how many people came. I never saw our hole family's together, we had big one. Also we had so many close family friends. Wh didn't i had friends ?

We ignored everyone and walked straight to my and Evelyns family. "Y/N, Tom." Luna said and hugged us.

"Hey Luna." Tom said.

"You look beautiful, sis." i said.

"You guys look adorable." my mom said and hugged us. Then we greeted my dad, Evelyns parents and her sister. I then took Toms hand and walked with him to Josh. He already waited at the aisle and talked with his best mans.

"Josh." i said and he turned around. He immediately gave me a bear hug.

"I'm so happy that you are here." he said and pulled away.

"Where else should i be ?" we chuckled.

"You look amazing, potato. Ahhh i'm so nervous." he said.

"It's okay. You are going to have a wife." i cheered. "I'm so happy for you."

He nodded and then looked over to Tom. "Nice to see you here, Tom. That means a lot to me." he said and they hugged.

"Thank you for letting me part of this." he said.

"Y/N !" someone screamed and i turned around. "It's time." a bridesmaid said.

"Okay, Tom you sit over there next to my sister." i pointed to my sister. "And Josh, oh my god you are getting married." i said and hugged him again. "See you in a minute."

I walked back to the entrance where everyone waited for me. That's when i saw Evelyn for the first time completely ready.  She looked so beautiful. "Evelyn, you look like a princess." i said and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you Y/N. What did Josh said ? Is he nervous ?" she asked exited.

"He is so nervous. But also so happy that it's happening. It's going to be great." i said.

"Okay honey, it's time." her dad said.

It was time to walk down the aisle.

We all got in our position in front of the doors. The music started to play and the flower girl went down the aisle. Then the bridesmaids came.

We walked down the aisle with a bunch of flowers in our hands. Everyone stood already and watched us.

I looked over to Tom for a second, he gave me this cute smile. Then i looked back to Josh. He already looked at me nervous, i have him a sympathetic smile.

We then stood on our position and then Evelyn and her dad came around the corner.

I looked over to Josh again and he had tears in his eyes.

Her dad hand over Evelyn to Josh and then sat down.

"We are here, for the marriage for this young people." the prister started. "This young people who found love. This young people that have love. And this young people that will have their love in the future."

"Josh Y/L/N, if you want to go with Evelyn through thick and thin. Through bad and good times. Through highs and lows. Poor or rich. Healthy or sick. If you want to take Evelyn James to your wife, then answer now with yes."

"Yes, i will." he said and looked at her and put the ring on her finger.

"Evelyn James,if you want to go with Josh through thick and thin. Through bad and good times. Through highs and lows. Poor or rich. Healthy or sick. If you want to take Josh Y/L/N to your husband, then answer now with yes."

"Yes, i will." she said and put his ring on his finger.

"You may kiss the bride." the prister said and they kissed.

We all cheered and applauded. I also left some tears.

After he had his seconds with Evelyn he ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "YOU ARE MARRIED." i screamed and hugged him back.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." he said.

"Thank you Y/N for everything." Evelyn then came to us and hugged me.

"Congratulation. I'm more than happy for you two." i said.