59. 24. December

Y/N Pov.:

Today was christmas. A day where only my family would be together. Only my mom, dad, Luna, Josh and I and my grandparents. Right now it's 12 pm and i wrapped my presents. I know it's later, but better late than never. I think it's also unusual to celebrate with presents on the 24th, but we did it ever year.

Don't get me wrong, i love my hole family but i love it to spent some time only with the closets members. Just like in the old times when we were all young.

After i was finished with packing the presents, i laid down on my couch and watched a movie until i got a message. It was Lili. After Cole gave her my number, we texted like every second day. We had a lot in common and there was never an awkward thing between us.

Lili 😻

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas to you too ;)

What are you doing today ?
You still in london ?

Yeah, i spent time with family
You ? Where are you ?

Ohio, also with my family
Tomorrow Cole and I are flying on vacation
I'm glad that i asked him to come with me for some weeks off

Right, how long do you will stay there ?

So we planned like a month ?
So until 27. january

Why so long ?

We just needed some time for us
After all these rumours things between us and that we hide it,
its a little exhausting
But the rumours stoped a little after Cole's post of you
Also thanks for that ;)

Yeah, i still get comments about me and Cole
Little exhausting sometimes but i don't care
It's not like i'm often on social media ;)

After that we texted a little more. At 4 pm i got ready for christmas. Again, mom forced me to wear a dress. Still don't like it that much but it got better. After i got ready, it was 4:46 pm so i drove over to my parents house.

"Hey dad." i hugged him.

"Finally you are here, sweetheart." he lead me in the dinner room.

"Y/N, you got so big." my grandma said.

"Thanks, granny." i hugged her.

"When was the last time we saw you ?" my grandpa asked.

"Last christmas, how was it to travel around the world ?" we all sat down.

"Great, we saw many different cultures. It was beautiful." granny said and we begann to eat.

"We're sorry Josh, that we couldn't come to your wedding." grandpa said.

"It's fine. You had your fun and i can show you every picture we have from that day." he said.

"Luna, tell your grandparents about school." mom said.

"I'm doing great. School is doing perfect right now. Even tho Y/N couldn't help me anymore." she chuckled.

"Why ?" granny asked.

"She needed to travel a lot." she said.

"Why did you need to travel ?" my grandpa asked.

"You don't know what she is doing right now ?" he shook his head.

"No problem. You know that i always wanted to act and that kind of game true. I'm acting on different movies and for that i also need to travel." i said.

"That's beautiful. Where traveled you ? Are you in big movies ?" granny asked.

"So the last time i was in paris. Than this year i was in New York and LA. And i think that my movies are quiet successful, but also because i filmed with famous people." i said.

"Did you met Tom Hanks ?" she asked.

"No"

"Jonny Depp ?"

"No"

"Jennifer Aniston ?"

"No"

"Okay." she said and ate her food again.

"So did you hear something from your mom ( his real mom ) Josh ?" grandpa asked.

They still stay in contact sometimes. She is her real mother even tho they don't really have that much contact. His dad and mom just broke up because they had different images for the future. Josh stayed with his dad and then came in our family.

"She was at the wedding. I think she is doing great. She has a nice man and now lives in Ohio." he said.

"Lovely, and your dad Y/N ?" granny asked.

That's the problem. She asked that every year and every year i get reminded of him.

"Still not contract to him. And i don't need it." i said. Of course i wished sometimes i knew what happened to him. But i have my family and my dad. I don't need him anymore.

"I met his parents, about a week ago. He is a good businessman. A wife with a kid. A great house. Seems like he has his life under control." Granny said. My eyes widened a little. He has a kid but didn't wanted me ? Wait.... that means, i have a sibling ? No, no, no. He isn't a part of my life anymore. He is not my dad so i don't have an extra sibling.

After the dinner, we all sat down in the living room and got to the presents.

I opened my presents. I asked for some random things for my living room, to redecorate it. After that i laid down on the couch, cuddled with Oliver and watched the others open their presents.

Luna got some new clothes and shoes, while Josh also got new things for his and Evelyns house. Then we gave our presents to our parents and grandparents.

After 2 hours later, we all drove home again. I got in my bed and watched a little bit of netflix until my phone buzzed.

Harley ✌🏼 is calling

"What's up Ty ?"

"Merry Christmas, Ella " he laughed.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Harley." i laughed.

"So how is life ? Anything new between you and Tom ?"

"Actually yes. We are a couple for nearly 3 month now."

"And you didn't told me ? I'm disappointed."

"Sorry."

"You know, you can make it up to me."

"What do you want, Ty ?"

"The next time we see each other, you buy me a meal. I mean you are pretty famous now and you have enough money."

"I never said and haven't." we laughed. "But yeah, i think i can do this."

"Perfect. So now tell me, what are these rumours between you and Cole ? I know you and Tom but what is that with Cole ?"

"We were together in paris for filming. We had a day off and walked around in the city. I have my boyfriend and he has is love life. Nothing more that friends and a couple in the movie."

"Okay great."