8. a month

Y/N Pov.:

one month later :

The last month was really funny. I loved this march. I had a lot of things to do.

I read my script and learned my lines. I loved the story. My character Ella. Ella Stark. In Tony's wild time he accidentally made a baby with a women. But it was only a one-night-stand and he didn't knew that this woman had powers. So got Ella her powers. Her mother raised her alone until her 16 birthday when she passed away. She gave her a letter to go to the address to find out more about my family but said that her dad is also death. When she realised that she was Starks lost daughter her whole life changed. Not only she became part of the family and was now a Stark, she also got powers and became an avenger. Also between her and one of the other new charakter is a little romance. But the Russo Brothers never wrote which avenger to surprise me.

I loved the story because it was basically about Ella or me but also because we can finally se who are the next official avengers. I was obsessed with marvel and now to be a part of it and to know everything before the other is perfect.

Not only i learned for my role, i also spent more time with my family. Nearly every free time i had, did i spent with Luna. She always came over and told me about her day. She told me everything about new tea or beef in the school or how her privat life was going. She wanted to spent time with me and i wanted too. I wanted to be a little part of her journey to become a strong women. Even if she is and i'm not. I'm more the shy one and she was always the one that wanted me to go out get a boyfriend or get friends.

Also with Josh i spent much time. We talked to much about him and Evelyn. It's so cute. I went with him to buy the ring and helped him out. Also he decided to travel with her after Paris to New York so visit me on set so i could gratulate them before the others. We were the closest sibling ever even if we aren't real siblings. We talked how and where he wanted to ask her the question. He wanted to have my opinion to everything. It was so cute.

Not only with my siblings also with my hole family i spent time. We had many game or movie nights in the evening. It was so fun to have the hole family around. My mom always talked to me about future and boyfriend. I know she just wanted the best for me but i just said 'when it comes, then it come and when not than i'm still alive'. She hated that when i said it but it is what it is. With my dad i always talked about me job and career. He wanted to know everything about my future career and where i wanna go. We both loved it to have really deep talks about that topic. He still has tears in his eyes when i call him dad and when i treat him like my real dad. It was so adorable.

I never really met with friends. Only once when Luna said i should. I met 2 times with Haz on a coffee. He allowed me to name him Haz. We talked about our life's and how it changed through the fame we both had. He always said Tom would be busy. I understood it, i never put my hopes high that people like me because they never really did before my fame. I was completely fine with that.

Also my follower count on instagram had now 3 million followers. I couldn't imagine that when Luna called me and said i hit 3 million. I never checked my instagram how much follower i have because i didn't care. The time was hard. Many old people i know want now to become friends with me. Before the fame they didn't wanted.

Toms Pov.:

The last month was kinda cool. I learned my lines for the new avengers movie. Only that, that they gave me to not spoil anything. We get two new charakters. Okay one of them is half new, Harley. I mean he was in Ironman and at the funeral of Tony Stark and now he became part of the avengers because he is pretty smart. And then Ella. Tony Starks daughter. They didn't told me about the actress. Surprise they said.

I hang out with my family a lot. I went golfing with Paddy, Harry, Sam and my dad often. Spring was always a good time for golfing. Not too hot and not too cold. We hang out a lot at my parents house and just chatted and played games or made funny things with my brothers.

I often hang out with Haz, Tuwain and Harry in our house. Sometimes we also went in a pup and just had fun. Haz met with Y/N 2 times. He asked me if i wanna come with him but i always said i would be busy. Once i was buys but the second time i don't want to come. I still think she wouldn't like how i am personal. Even if i know that's bullshit because i realised i'm really not that different.

Come we now tot the present day. The day before we would fly to New York for filming. Some days ago a new golf club opened and we decided to check it out. At first only me and Harry but then also Haz. We want since then every day there because we loved it. Like today.