2. first Interview

Toms Pov.:

"Hey Tom." Joe said on the phone.

"What's up man ?" he said.

"We know you have some Interview right now in LA. But could you do something for us please ?" Joe asked.

"When you tell me what." he chuckled.

"Righ right. So i don't know if you know Y/N Y/L/N."

"Oh yeah she was so great in the movie. I saw it right when it came out." Tom said.

"Good. So she is also in LA right now, for interviews. Could you maybe surprise her tomorrow at an interview ? We would talk to the interviewer and everything. We just want to do something for her and she said some times that she is a big fan of you and would love to meet you one day. She is fabulous. You would love her, she is like you." Joe said.

"I can do that. Just send me the location and the time and i'll be there." he said.

"Okay i'll send it to you later. But it's tomorrow and it's near your location,that's what i can say right now."

"Okay thanks Joe. And say hi to Anthony for me." Tom said.

"Will do. Bye Tom." and then he cancelled the call.

"Mate who was that ?" Harrison said from the kitchen.

He walked over to him and sat down on the kitchen island. "It was Joe. He want me to surprise another actor tomorrow. He said she would be a big fan."

"Who ?"

"Y/N Y/L/N." Tom said.

"Wait this Y/N Y/L/N that worked with the Russos ? That in the movie ?" he was surprised.

"Yeah, what's the problem ?"

"Mate she is hot. So she was in the movie but she looks good. And she is good with the Russos when they do something like that to her, so she is also kinda nice." Haz smirked.

"Yeah she is good looking but i'm going there not to find to love of my life Haz. I just hope she is nice because maybe we need to work together one day." he said.

"Maybe."

Y/N Pov.:

"Hello I'm Y/N Y/L/N." i shook her hands.

"And I'm Jacob Elordi." he shook her hands.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Cassie and i will be your interviewer today. So please sit down so we can start." she said. Me and Jacob sat down on the chairs and the interview began.

"Hello guys. Our today guests are Jacob Elordi and Y/N Y/L/N and we are going to talk about their new movie." she said and we waved to the camera. "So before we begin, let's talk about you guys for a second. Jacob you wanna begin ?"

"Of course. Hey guys my name is Jacob Elordie, i'm 23 years old and i come from australia. Some people will know me from Kissing Booth or Euphoria but I'm here today because i'm one of the main characters in the new movie with the Russo brothers." he looked at me to start.

"Hello I'm Y/N Y/N/L and i'm also 23 years old. Right now i live in London and I'm here because i'm the main role in our new movie." i said.

"Lovely, so let's talk about the movie. How was the filming ? I think it was the first time that you worked with Anthony and Joe Russo." she asked.

"Yeah it was. At the beginning i was a little nervous because they are so known for good movies. Also the love life they wanted us to play, i wasn't sure if i was the right person for that. But they helped and also Y/N helped me to relax a little more." Jacob said.

"Yeah, i was at the beginning also very nervous and i think more nervous than you. I mean you had many famous movies before and that was like my first big big movie. But Joe and Anthony helped me a lot. Right at the first day they said that they don't want me to name them 'sir'. They wanted to create a little family or at least friends so that we are more comfortable and have fun. They did a great job with that." i said.

"So Jacob already told us about the love life in the movie. How was it to film it ? I saw it and there were some intense scenes where you make out or just the emotional part." she asked.

"Oh yeah. I was kinda used to it to kissing scenes or make out scenes but it was still completely different. It was way more emotional. That was the hard part, to get really the emotions. I mean me and Y/N became really good friends in this time and then we needed to go to set and needed to scream at each other or had a really wild make out scene. That was sometimes really hard." he said.

"How was it for you ?" she asked me.

"I hadn't really experience in make out scenes so i think it was more difficult for me. I also thought that i couldn't do it but Joe said that these scenes looked incredible and that i did a good job. Also like the friendship with Jacob helped me a lot. Sometimes when i felt like i couldn't do it we talked about that and he gave me time. I know it sounds weird to say that you talked with your friend about making out with him but we did." we all laughed.

After that she asked us more questions about the movie. " Thanks you all for watching and thank you guys for coming." she said.

"It was nice to meet you Cassie." i said and hugged her.

"See you again." Jacob said and we walked off set.

"So what do we have tomorrow ?" i asked him.

"We both have separate interviews tomorrow so we don't see each other. So let's do something now." he said.

"Let's go in a café. I'm hungry and thirsty." i said.

"You always hungry right ?" we both laughed.

"Oh shut up." we both went to a little cafe and ate something. "I swear paparazzi think that would be a date."

"I also think that." we both laughed. "I mean why can't they just think that friends can go out on a cafe too ?"

"I don't know." i said.

After that we headed home, so like to our hotel rooms. It was only 7 pm but i was exhausted so i got ready for bed.

"Hello