66. beach day

Y/N Pov.:

"We're back." Z screamed.

"Finally, what took you so long ?" Harry asked. We put the cake down and sat down.

"A little fan came to us." Z said.

"I still think i met this man anywhere before." i said.

"I didn't payed attention when you two talked." Z said. "Do you know a Parker ?"

"No. But i swear i saw him once." i said.

"Okay let's forget that. We decided to go to the beach today." Tuwain said.

"We're in." Z said.

After we ate our cake for breakfast, we packed our things together to go to the beach.

We walked down the stairs to the beach and looked for a good place to lay down. "Let's go over there." Sam said. Lucky enough, the boys chose a part of Hawaii that wasn't that famous, so here wouldn't be that many people.

We put all our things down and sat down for a second. "Y/N let's go in the water." Z said.

"Okay." i said and pulled my oversized shirt off to reveal my black bikini. "See you later." i said and we walked away.

Toms Pov.:

We watched them walk away. More like me and Haz watched them. "How did we get so lucky ?" Haz asked.

"I don't know. So how are you and Z doing ?" Tom leaned back.

"Great. She is perfect. It's great to finally wake up next to her and talk to her in person and not only on the phone." Haz said.

"Lucky man over here." both laughed. "No i'm happy for both of you. You doing great together."

"You know what else will do great tonight ?" he smirked.

"But be quiet ! I don't want to her any sounds from both of you." Tom warned.

"I don't know man. With this view." he looked over to the girl that are standing half in the water. "So how are you and Y/N doing ?"

"Great ? I don't know. It feels like we stuck a little bit. I hope that this vacation changes that a little bit. But i don't want to push her to anything." Tom said.

"Yeah, i know that that is maybe a little difficult with Y/N. But i think you two are long enough together that she knows that you would never push her to anything." Haz said.

"You're right. So how is it with you and Z in the future ? I mean her in New York, you in london." he asked.

"We talked about that sometimes. She would agree to move to london. Not right now, we need to see that everything is really work out. But she knows how much i love london and would move over. But still has a apartment in New York." Haz said. "You and Y/N anything ?"

"Nope, we never talked about future. Even tho i thought about it. Just the basics, move in, marriage and kids. Don't know what she want but i know that we will have enough time to talk about it." he said.

"I understand-"

"Hey guys." Z said and we looked up to them. Next to her was Y/N with a little kid on her hand.

"Who is that ?" Tom asked.

"That's George. Give me please my shirt." Y/N said and he gave her her shirt. She put it on and then kneeled down to the boy. "Now come on George, we go and find you mummy."

"Do we find her ?" he asked sad.

"I promise you. So now come here and we will look for her. But you need to tell me when you see her okay ?" she asked him and he nodded. "Perfect." she lifted him up and set him on her hips. "I'll go and find his mum. I'll be back as soon as i can."

"Should i come with you ?" Tom asked.

"If you want." she said and he stood up with a smile.

She looked great with the baby boy around her waist. Can't wait for the future.

Y/N Pov.:

"So little man, where did you come from ?" i asked him while we walked.

"I'm from here." he said.

"Great, but i mean where were you before you ran to us ?" i chuckled.

"Oh over there." he pointed to many people.

"Thank you, and how does you mother look like ?" i asked him.

"Blond hair and she wore sunglasses." he said.

"Thanks buddy. Now if you see her that say it okay ?" he nodded.

I looked over to Tom and he had a huge smile on his face. "What are you smiled at ?" i laughed.

"Nothing." he said and smiled even more.

"GEORGE." we head a female voice scream. We looked around where this voice could come from.

"There." George said and pointed at the blond woman. We walked over to her.

"Excuse me ?" i tapped on her shoulder and she turned around and widened her eyes.

"George." she said and i gave him to her. "Never do that again."

"I won't mummy." he said.

"Thank you very much." she said to us.

"No problem. He is cute." i said.

"Thank you. Now let's go George. Daddy is looking for you." she said and walked away.

"Let's go back to the others." i said. We walked back.

"You are very good with kids." he then suddenly said.

"Thanks. I know you too." i smiled at him.

"Also yesterday what you told the driver about your dad, we all sat in the background and listen to you. I think not only i was touched." he said.

"Well, thank you." i said.

"Anything, darling. You know if would kiss you right now, but i can't." he said.

"I know Tommy, when we're back in the house you can kiss me." i said.

"Yeah." we both laughed.