52. first day of filming

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay now that we are complete, we can start filming," the director said.

We were now at the airport for the first scene of the movie. We were in business clothes, because our roles were a business couple.

"Okay you guys come out if the gate and just say your first lines." the director said and we nodded.

*scene *

"Where is our taxi ?" Anna said as she walked out the gate in a fast walk.

"Anna, love. Can you please calm down for a second. These is our honeymoon, nor a business trip." Mike said.

She walked slower. "Sorry, Mikey. I just don't want that anything goes wrong."

He grabbed her hand and make her stop. "Again, this is not one of our business trips. Don't get stressed that much. We go in our hotel and then you can have a nice bath together."

"Okay. Can't wait." she said and gave him a short kiss.

* scene end*

"And cut, thank you. You did great." the director said. "We will go though that scene some more times to get different perspectives."

We agreed and then got in our start position and went though the scene 6 more times.

"Okay great, i think we are finished here. Let's go to the hotel scene. Cars for everyone are outside." the director said and we all packed some things together and then drove to our filming hotel.

"You were great." Cole said in the car.

"Mhh ?" i looked at him confused.

"You are a great actress." he said.

"Thanks, but these were basic scenes. Everyone could have done them." we chuckled.

"Yeah, but also that you didn't concentrating after going through a basic scene 7 times. He is just a person that wants everything safe and perfect." he said.

"It's fine. I love what i do." i said.

After some minutes, we were finally at the hotel where we would shoot all our hotel scenes.

"Okay, Cole you just lay down in the bed and Y/N you put the clothes in the closet. Then Cole you let water in the bathtub. We want to try to do this in one shot. And don't forget a little kiss there and then." the director said.

"Okay let's do this." i said and we got ready for our positions.

* scene *

"Finally." Anna said as she walked in the room.

Mike put the luggage aside and lay down in bed. "This flight was exhausting."

"And here i am. Still the one that needs to do all the work." Anna said and opened the luggage. She grabbed the clothes and put them in the closet.

"But i didn't asked you to do it." Mike said.

"But you don't want to do it, so i need to." Anna said.

"Baba, you know what ? I promised you i would let you in a bath. So that what i'm going to do now." Mike said and stood up.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. "Only if you join me."

"You don't need to say that twice, Miss. Johnson." he smirked and then kissed her.

* scene end *

"Great perfect. We will go through this scene also some more times. But before that, we make a 5 minutes paus and Cole and Y/N ? Come to me for a second." the director said and everyone put their things away.

Me and Cole looked confused at each other while we walked to the director. "What do you want ?" Cole asked him.

"So normally would come the bathtub scene next. We also wanted to shot the bathtub scene from this scene and the one of the end of the movie together." he said.

"Okay." i said.

"But i wouldn't shot them today or tomorrow. I would them more in the end or in the middle. I want you to know you better, so that the harmony is better between the characters." he said.

"So you want to shot them later, so that we don't get half naked in a bathtub together as strangers and trust the other more ?" Cole asked.

"Exactly. Also with the consumes, i promise you that you don't have to go in there naked. You were like skin coloured underwear." he said.

We about that scene some more minutes until we shot the hotel scene again. After that we all went to our own hotels again. I changed in more chill clothes and called Tom.

"Y/N, hey, how are you ?" he had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm great, and you ?"

"Now that i can see your pretty face again, better." he said.

"Awww, stop it. How are the others ?"

"They doing great, but we still miss you. How is filming?"

"Great ? I don't know." i smiled a little less.

"What's up, darling ? What is with you ?"

"It just weird. To kiss another man when you have a boyfriend. Also i need to go in a bathtub with him. I know it my job an everything but it still fells wrong." i said.

"Oh darling. You're right, it is your job. And i trust you. I know it feels wrong, but just think about how great the movie will be. And when you come home that you will never need to kiss him again and you have me."

"Thanks. I'm still happy that the director wanted to shot the more intimate scenes at the end or in the middle, so we can get know each other more."

"See, everything is going to be fine. I would love to talk more, but i said i would be over to my parents house for dinner."

"It's okay. Just don't forget to say 'hi' from me."

"I won't. See you, darling."

"Bye, Tommy."

Toms Pov.:

"Tom come on, we should have start 5 minutes ago." Haz said.

"Yeah sorry, i'm coming." he said and got in the car.

"Was that Y/N ?" he nodded. "What did she say ?"

"Just talked about her filming day. And that she doesn't feel well at kissing Cole and that she need to do some intimate scenes." Tom said.

"And you said ?" Haz asked.

"I said it would be fine and that everything is going to be great. But it's hard for me, you know. She is in another country, with a good looking dude, in the city of love." he said.

"I can understand. But you trust her, right ?" Haz asked.

"Of course i do. I just have fear." he said.