34. premier night

Y/N Pov.:

"Miss Y/L/N and Mister Simpkins, we are here. You will go out when someone is opening the door for you." the driver said.

"Thank you." i said.

"Now is showtime Y/N. First premier right ?" Ty asked.

"Yup."

"You are going to love it." he said and then the door opened. "Showtime."

He got out of the car first and the fans screamed his name or how much they loved him. He offered me his hand and i also got out of the car. Everyone screams at us, good things of course.

My arm tinged around Tys arm. "You okay ?" he asked.

"Yeah it's just bigger than i thought." i said.

"It's is. Let's go and make some pictures and autographs for the fans." he said and we walked over where the fans would be.

"Can i have a picture ?" a little girls said.

"of course." i said and we took a picture.

"Thank you."

Then i went on and on to make pictures and autographs. "Damn Anthony, when that isn't Y/N." i heard behind me. I turned around and saw Sebastian and Anthony walking to me. "You look amazing." Sebastian said and hugged me.

"Didn't knew you could look that good in a dress." Anthony hugged me.

"Thanks guys, you also looking good." i said.

"I'm shock." Sebastian said.

"But i think not that much as bugboy over there." Anthony said and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Tom with a dropped jaw. "See you them at that carpet again."

"See you." i walked over to Tom. He still had a shocked expression. "Well hello."

"Y/N... you look stunning. I- uhm... wow." he said.

"Thanks you too." he wore a black suit with dark blue accents, with a dress shirt and without a tie.

"Wow Ty didn't overreacted when he said that you look like a princess." Haz came to us and hugged me.

"Thanks Haz, you also look very good." i said. He wore a basic black suite.

"Is that Y/N ? Or am i just dumb and see a very pretty girl with a stunning dress." Jacob said.

"Oh now you are overreacting." i said.

"No they are right." Harry said and came with Ty.

"We should go to the carpet. Everyone is taking pictures." Tom said and offered me his hand what i happily took.

When we were at the carpet, Toms arm found his way around my waist. We then walked a little and stoped to make pictures. Not going to lie but we looked good together. After that Jacob and Ty joined us for pictures together.

"Y/N come over." i heard someone said. I turned to my right and saw Robert with Gwyn and Lexi. "Some daily pictures."

I laughed. "Excused me for a second." i said to the boys and walked over to the others.

"You look like a princess." Lexi said.

"Thanks Lex you too." i said.

"You look perfect Y/N." Gwyneth said.

"More than just perfect. Let's take some Stark family picture." Robert said and put his arm around my shoulder. We then posed for some pictures together.

"Y/N ?" i turned to my right and saw Evans.

"Evans." i said and gave him a hug.

"You look beautiful." he said.

"Thank you so much, you also look very handsome." i said.

"Thanks, you need to save me a dance." he said.

"I will."

"Let's take some pictures." he said and we did. I loved it. Later than Anthony and Sebastian joined us. At the end everyone joined us and we had a big marvel picture.

"Y/N come over. The movie begins in minutes." Ty said. I walked over where all the boys were. "Okay know we are complete. Let's go in."

We all walked in the cinema and the movie begann. I said between Tom on my right and Chris on my left.

Then there was my first scene. "That's me." i said quiet.

"That's my daughter." Robert screamed and we all laughed.

"You did great." Tom said and put his hand over mine. I gave him a short smile before i looked at the screen again.

Then mine and Tys first kissing scene came. "That's us." Ty leaned forward so i could see him.

"It is." i said happy. Weirdly Toms hand were tighter around mine.

Then there was this small make it scene between Ella and Harley. "Oh i didn't knew Ella was like that." Chris smirked.

"Tony's daughter, what do you expect ?" we both laughed.

"Not going to lie but that scene looked good." Scarlet leaned forward so i could see her.

"Thanks." i said.

"Yeah but i swear that was the weirdest scene i ever made." Ty said.

"I still remember how my laugh attack we had when we were close." i said to him.

"We had to take so many shots of that scene because she always started to laugh." Ty said to Chris. Toms grip tighten more.
Actually i don't know why we still hold hands, but i didn't mind.

"It was weird." i said and we all laughed before we turned back to the screen. We watched the hole movie, laughed, cringed and had also some sad moments. Then we all stood up and clapped our hands and hugged. It was a great experience.

After that we all went out for some interviews. "Hello Y/N" a reporter said.

"Hello, how are you ?" i asked him politely.

"Great and you ? How are you after seeing you in a marvel movie ?" he asked.

"I'm doing great. Yeah i loved to watch that movie and i'm so exited to be officially a part of the mcu." i said. He thanked me and i walked over to another reporter.

"Hello Y/N, first of all, you did amazing in the movie. How are you feeling ? Or how was it to watch it ?" she asked.

"Thank you. Uhm when we watched the movie it was very chaotic. We all screamed 'oh my god that's me' or 'look that's us' or Robert screamed 'that's my daughter'. It was hilarious." i said.

"And how did the others react to your little make out session with Harley ?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Different uh-"

"It was weird to see our little girl like that." Sebastian and Anthony crashed me.

"Not only for you." i said. "It was weird to film that because me and Ty are very good friends. But at the end we just laughed about it and everything is fine."

"Are we going to see Ella and Harley moments in real life with Y/N and Ty ?" she asked.

"Never." i said.

"Right. We all know who is in her love life." Anthony said. My eyes widened a little.

"And that's us." Sebastian screamed and hugged us. We all bursted out in laughing.

After some more interviews we all head to the after party location.