46. wedding pt. 2

Y/N Pov.:

"And here we are." Tom said and parked the car. After we cheered with my family, we decided to head to the wedding after party. The location was beautiful, even more beautiful than it was the first time i saw it. "Wow this is beautiful." Tom said.

It was a little castle, but more modern. "I know."

"Everyone is already here right ?" i nodded. "And only because of little Miss Y/N wanted to make sure everyone is leaving."

"I just wanted to make sure that no one leaves." i said and we walked inside. Everyone was talking and greeting each other. We walked over to Evelyn and Josh.

"Y/N, Tom, finally you are here." Evelyn said.

"Sorry that we are the last, but it wasn't my fault." Tom said and we all laughed when he looked at me.

"You are sitting over there with our family." Josh said and pointed to a table where my family was talking with Evelyns family.

"We go over to them now. Oh and do i need to do it before or after the dinner ?" i asked them.

"After. See you later, potato." he said and i grabbed Toms hand to lead him to the two family's.

"Y/N, Tom finally !" Luna said and hugged me.

"It's not like that we saw each other 10 minutes ago." i chuckled. "Alex, nice to see you again."

He looked at me and then we hugged. "Nice to see you again too."

"How are you two ? How is your love life ?" i asked kinda exited.

"Y/N !" Luna said.

"Can't i ask ? I'm interested." i said.

"You're not the only one who is interested in love life." Alex said. "Luna told be everything about you and that Luis guy. You know that he is also here with his family ?"

Luis. The guy that had a crush on me since 9th grade. One day he knew i had a crush on him in the 6th grade and since then he told everyone we were in love. We weren't. I never wanted something from him since the 6th class, but he never stopped. And it didn't made it better that our family's were friends. I didn't liked it.

"Oh shit." i said.

"Who is Luis ?" Tom asked.

"No on-"

"Y/N !" i heard a familiar voice said. Luis.

I turned around and did a great fake smile. "Luis. Long time no see."

"Wow, you look perfect. Hot if i want to say so. How is the love of my life ?" he said and hugged me. I heard Luna and Alex laughing next to me.

"Love of your life ?" Tom said behind me.

"Is that Tom Holland ?" Luis asked shook. "What is he doing here ?"

"He is my date for the wedding. We got friends and i asked him to come." i said and didn't looked at Tom at this time.

"Oh okay, i thought you would date now a promi. You look better than in the past. So there is still a place for me in your heart ? Like back then ?" he smirked.

"There was never a back then and there is also never going to be a future. If you would excuse us now, we want to celebrate this wedding." i said, took Toms hand and guid him to the table and sat down.

"What the hell was going on ?" Tom asked.

"What exactly ?" i asked him.

"First, love of your life ? Second, friend ? I know we never wanted to make anything public until we are ready for public to know but your friends ?" he asked.

"He has a crush in my since 9th grade and is just saying dumb shit. I always rejected him. Also i know that you want your privacy and i also want mine. He is a family friend but that doesn't mean that i trust him." i said and took his hand.

After that we talked and ate dinner. After the dessert, a sound of hitting a glass went though the hall. We all looked over to Josh and Evelyn.

"Hello again everyone. We hope you all had fun in the last 2 hours here. We hope you enjoyed the dinner and the dessert. We want to say thank you for all the presents, wishes and of course the help. We serve several snacks over there." he pointed to a table. "We hope you enjoy also the next hours. Feel free to dance, to talk, eat or go wherever you want."

"It usually that one of the best mates or bridesmaids would have a speech. We chose only one person. A very good family friend, sister and of course best friend. Y/N would you like to have your speech ?" she asked me and i nodded and stood up.

"You have a speech ?" Tom asked and i nodded. "You will doing great."

Toms Pov.:

Y/N walked over to the pult where Evelyn and Josh stood some minutes ago.

"Hello everyone. So you may know me as a family member, family friend, friend or a person that is related to these two." everyone laughed. "Thanks Josh and Evelyn to choose me for this. I'm very honoured."

She then looked down at her cards. "Okay fuck this notes." she said and everyone laughed again. "Sorry mom. Okay let's start. I met Josh 18 years ago. Actually was not impressed to have a brother. I didn't like him at the beginning but we came along very fast. When he was 18 he came home with a huge grin on his face. He ran to me and jumped up and down. 'Oh my god Y/N, there was this cute girl in my class. I love her.' he said. 3 weeks later. For me it were the most exhausted weeks. He never stopped talking about her and i never met her. Until the night he brought her home for dinner. Guess what, that girl was Evelyn." everyone laughed again.

She is so good at talking. Everyone likes her.

"Evelyn was the first girl Josh ever brought home. So it was kind of important. We came along very well since the first minute. I really liked her since the first second. I didn't and don't know much about love, i mean at that point i was 15 or already 16 i don't know. But how he talked about her and how he treated her, i knew he really liked her. Weeks later they were a couple. It was hard for me too. I mean i would hand over a girl my brother, my best friend. But it would have been worst if the person wasn't Evelyn. Evelyn has that look in her eyes. I don't know but it gave me enough permission that she wouldn't hurt him." she said.

Why is she so cute ?

"But i never knew that 8 year later he would marry her. I mean i hoped it, but who did ever thought that a highschool love would last ?" everyone laughed. "When Josh told me about marrying you, i was so happy. I know you were the one, a perfect woman for my brother and a perfect part for our family." she had tears in her eyes. "He was so happy and when we met after the engagement, i saw that you were also so happy. Then we planted this hole wedding thing and it was the best time of my life, to see my most important people have the time of their life and to be a part of it. " she wiped a tear away.

I wanna hug her right now.

"Now we are here. You are husband and wife. And i couldn't be more proud of it." she begann to cry more but not too much to have a break down or that she couldn't talk anymore. "A story like yours, is like in a story. A happy beginning with a happy ending. A love like yours, is that what everyone wants. I hope that i can have the love that you have for each other one day."

I would give you the world.

"You two are perfect for each other. I wish you two a happy future, long holding love, kids and that you two are just always together. That's it. And i'm not going to talk anything tonight anymore, these sentences were too loving for me. Thank you." everyone laughed and then cheered. Evelyn and Josh hugged her.

She then came to their table again and he waited for her with open arms. She immediately hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

"You did amazing, darling." he kissed her head. Everyone stood already and walked around so it wouldn't be a obvious interaction.

"Thank you." she said.