5. mother nature

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay this was a good interview." i said to Jacob backstage.

"It was and i swear it will not be your last one." he winked at me.

"Let's hope that i will get more jobs. Actually i will later go to a casting that the brothers wanted me to go." i said.

"Uhh for what movie ?"

"Not going to tell." i smirked. "Actually i need to go. See you later."

After i walked out, i got an uber and he drove me to the location. I auditioned for a new character in the MCU. I was so exited and completely in my thoughts until i got a message.

Harrison
Hey Y/N

Hey Harrison

How are you ?

Great and you ?
Actually i'm a little nervous

I'm also great
Why are you nervous ?

I'm. going to a n audition right now
and before you say anything, i'm not going to tell you anything

Then good luck
Actually i'm texting you to ask when you are back in london ?
maybe we all could hang out sometimes

Tomorrow is my last day in LA
After that i will fly back to london and i would love to meet you guys again

sounds great
i would text you when we are back and when we are free

i'll wait
i would love to text more with you but i need to go

good luck :)

thanks :)

"Thank you sir." i payed for the ride and then walked in the house. I sat down like the others and waited until i heard my name.

"Y/N Y/L/N." a woman said and i walked in the room.

"Y/N here we see you again." Joe said.

"Oh i didn't know you also would be here." i said.

"Of course we are. Are you ready ?" Anthony asked and i nodded.

"Y/N Y/L/N for the role 'Ella. Lost daughter of Tony Stark'." the woman said an gave me the sign to start.

After minutes i finally finished and was ready to go. I shook everyone's hand before i hugged Joe and Anthony in a group hug.

"We will text you if you get the job." Joe whispered.

"You were the best right now. Just for the high potential future, filming would be beginn in 1 month and you would meet the marvel cast." Anthony whispered.

I smiled and then walked out. After that i went to a little coffee shop near the audition place to get something to eat and drink.
I got a piece of cake and a coffee and sat down on a little table far from the window.

After 10 minutes some girl came to me. "I'm sorry ?" she said.

"What do you need ?" i asked her politely.

"Are you Y/N Y/L/N ?" i nodded. "I'm a big fan of you and you new movie. Could i maybe get a picture ?"

"Of course." she pulled out her phone and then we took a picture.

"Thank you very much. What are you doing here in LA, i mean the filming finished already obviously." she chuckled.

"Obviously." i chuckled. "I'm here for some interviews. I think they will come out today or tomorrow."

"I'm exited. Thank you and have a nice day." she waved and walks away.

My first real fan. OH MY GOD MY FIRST REAL FAN.

After my little moment i drove back to the hotel. When i came back it was already 5:36 pm. I walked straight to Jacobs room and knocked at the door.

He opened it and i walked right in." You will never guess what happened to me."

"What ?" i laughed.

"A girl wanted to take a picture with me because she liked me and my movie." i fell down on his bed.

"Did never asked you before ?" he laughed and sat down next to me.

"Not really." i said. "I just wanted to say that we are going hiking tomorrow."

"Okay love that." he said. "Wanna do something ?"

"No i'm pretty exhausted. I'm sorry but i just wanted to come here to say that and then go to bed."

"It's okay you had a full day. Now go." he said and i walked in my room. I got ready for bed and after i laid down i slept.

Next day

"I swear if you would be my type i would be attracted right now." Jacob said when he saw me.

"Than happy for me that you aren't, but you also not look bad yourself." i said. I wore some white joggers and a dark blue sport bra. He wore some basic black sport shorts with a white shirt. It was a very hot day today so it was okay. "Let's go."

We drove near some hills and then hiked around. "I love hiking here. The view is stunning." i said when we were at the top and had a nice view over LA.

"I never thought you would be that fit." Jacob laughed.

"This body is hard work, mister." i laughed. "I always hiked with my parents when i was younger. I love the mountains."

"I love nature. It's so relaxing but also so wonderful." he said.

"Mother nature. Who doesn't like her." i smiled at him.

"Maybe we should walk back. We are already 3 hours out and we also need to walk back." he said and i agreed.

"I'll miss you. Who is going to get on my nerves now when i'm back in london ?" i chuckled.

"I'll miss you too. But i think Tom and Harrison will help you out." he laughed.

"I don't think so. Harrison maybe, but Tom not. He doesn't seem so interested in me but it's okay. I still adore him for his acting and his personality." i said.

"Don't lose hope little Y/N. When do you tell me about your audition ?" he asked.

"When i get the job. When i don't get it i also tell you but not before. What i can tell is that if i get the job i will start to film next month." i said. After that we walked back near the city to get an uber that would drove us back to the hotel. After that we both showered and then he came in my room to talk more while i packed my suitcase for tomorrow.

"Y/N look." he said exited and gave me his phone. It showed my instagram account.

My eyes widened. "Oh my god. I got 500 thousand more follower. How ?" i said exited.

"All interviews came out today. People love you and i think now you are going to be famous." he smirked.

"Holy shit." we laughed.