28. dinner

Y/N Pov.:

Here we are. Behind this door would be the dinner where i would finally met everyone. Tom opened the door and we all walked inside.

"Do you see them ?" he asked and looked around.

"Got them." Ty said and pointed at a big table in the back where everyone already sat. We started to walk over to them.

"Y/N !" Anthony and Sebastian said and stood up. I had a big smile on my face. We came closer and i hugged both.

"Nice to see you guys again." i said.

"Did you grow ?" Anthony asked.

"Dumbass look down." Sebastian said and he realised that i were heels.

"Becoming a lady." Anthony smirked.

"Oh shut up. I swear i will kick them off when we are at our apartment again." we laughed then i walked closer tot he others.

"Hello, i'm Scarlet." she said and hugged me.

"I'm Y/N, it's so great to meet you." i said with a huge grin.

"Thanks, i can't wait to see you in the movie." she said.

"Thank you." i walked again to go to Lizzie. "Hey Lizzie."

"Y/N you look good." she said and hugged me.

"This is my movie daughter i don't know of ?" i heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Robert. "Hi, i think you know who i am."
he hugged me.

"Of course i do, i don't love behind the moon." i said and he laughed.

"Like her." he said and i had a huge smile in my face.

"Is this the famous Y/N ?" i recognised the voice already. I turned around to see Chris Evans. My smile dipped again and i was shocked to stand right in front of him. "You okay ?"

"She is okay. She just has this weird reaction when she meets people she really is a fan of." Tom said. "Just wait."

"Oh my god you're Chris Evans. I'm such a big fan. I don't lie, ask Tom." i pointed at him. "I love all your movies and i love Captain America. You did so good and i love your acting. Also how you are in person is so... perfect. How you treat people and how you always bring them to laugh. I love your laugh by the way and i realise i should maybe stop talking." i said.

"It's okay. I wike that girl." he said and pointed at me.

"Oh my god i got a 'wike' from Chris Evans." he hugged me. "And a hug."

"Calm down Y/N, i think we should sit down." Haz said and we did.

Then we got our food and started to eat. "So i know everyone already kn the table except Y/N." my eyes looked up. "Tell me something about you." Robert said.

"Uhm okay." i put the fork away. "Just some basics. Uhm i'm 24, from london and i live alone." i said.

"Oh the boys age." i nodded. "Is this your first big movie ?" Evans asked.

"So before this movie i filmed a movie with Anthony and Joe already. It also became a bit famous." i said.

"How is Josh ?" Sebastian asked me.

"Your boyfriend ?" Scarlet asked.

"Oh no i don't have a boyfriend. Josh is my brother and he is doing great." i said.

"I can't wait to see the movie next week." Chris said.

"Same, you are going to love it." Lizzie said.

"I can't wait to see the reactions to funny scene between Bucky, Sam and Ella." Ty said.

"Which scene ?" Robert asked.

"So there is as scene where the 3 are at the bar of the avengers building and-" Tom began put he got interrupted.

"I stop this right here because you are going to spoil everything again. So the 3 have very strong and serious personality's. Then they got in a little talk or maybe also argument what should be funny but they played it completely serious what it makes even more funny. Long story short, Ella just roasted the two or more Sam." Haz said.

"My charakter is still stronger that hers." Anthony said.

"Oh i could just get my plush toys of you out of my room and throw them away. That would show perfectly who is stronger." i said and we all laughed.

"You got them with you ?" Sebastian asked.

"Of course i do." i said.

"Plush toys ?" Scarlet asked.

"When we celebrated my 24 birthday on set their present were plush toys of themselves." all laughed.

"Seems like they like you." Chris smiled at me. "Also Happy Birthday, even if it's a little late."

"Thank you." i said.

"Okay when are you guys are free to hang out ?" Scarlet asked.

"We don't have any interviews after 4 pm." Lizzie said and pointed at her, Seb and Anthony.

"Sam here." Jacob said.

"And on the weekend aren't anything." Harry said.

"Great, i heard there is a pool in this building. We can ask them if we could have it for our own for one night ?" Sebastian said.

"Love this." Ty said.

"Great." Robert said.

After that everyone went in 2 men conversations while i just ate silent my food. Then Tom leaned over to my ear.

"You okay ?" he whispered. That send goosebumps over my hole body.

Y/N concentrate.

"Yeah, everything fine." i said.

"You sure ?"

"Yeah, just thought about the week that is coming for us. Like 4 days in a week giving interviews or photoshoots is a little strong you know." i said.

"You will doing great. And you have just one interview alone. One with Ty and the other 2 with all of us. And also the photoshoots will be just fine. One with Ty and one with all of us." he said.

"You're right." i said.

"I know." i laughed and he pulled away.

"So you and Tom ?" Chris whispered to me.

"What ?" i felt my cheeks getting warmer.

What's wrong with me.

"You seem pretty close." he said.

"Close friends." i said.

"For now." he smirked. For the rest of the night i talked the most with Chris. yes really came along well and it was so easy to talk to him. He was really like in all of his interviews just way more open in personal. After the dinner we all went back in our apartments and went to sleep. Tomorrow starts the week full with interviews and photoshoots.