11. Suprise

Toms Pov.:

"Hey Joe, Anthony." he greeted them when he came in their business room with Harrison.

"Tom, Harrison, nice to see you two." Joe said and gave them a bro hug.

"Thanks that i can live with him again." Harrison said.

Then someone knocked at the door. "Come in." Anthony said and Jacob walked in.

"Jacob !" Tom and Haz said and they hugged each other.

"My mates are back again." Jacob Bartalon said.

"Okay cute guys. So your other roommates are already at home. You got a car and for now we give you an uber." Joe said.

"Here are your keys. And say the others that you have a free day tomorrow to get known each other a little bit more." Anthony said and gave them the key. We both walked to the uber and drove home.

"This house is huge." Jacob said.

"Let's head in and find out more." Tom said and they walked in.

"Damn this looks nice." Haz said and looked around.

They all walked in the kitchen and there was a boy. "Is that you Ty ?" Tom asked exited.

"Tom !" he came over to hug him. "Nice to see you again dude."

"I'm happy that Harley is now part of a avenger movie. This is Harrison and this is Jacob." he pointed at the boys.

"Hey I'm Jacob, i okay Ned." they hugged.

"I'm Harrison and i play no one." they laughed.

"I'm Ty and i play Harley." he said. "I wanted to make something to drink you want some ?"

"We get a tea." he pointed between him and Haz.

"I'll get a coffee." Jacob said.

"Okay." they walked in the kitchen and made their drinks. "Oh and before i forget it. The other is asleep right now. She got the second door on the left side. She don't moved in one of the rooms with the balcony because she didn't wanted to steal it from you."

"That's nice. She sounds kind." Jacob said.

"She really is. I met her today and she is really friendly but also insecure. So we need to be nice." Ty said.

"Insecure about what ?" Tom asked.

"About her acting. She is also the youngest and we are filming over her birthday. Maybe we celebrate with her because her family can't come." he said.

"I love to see her. Let's make dinner for her tonight." Haz said.

"Love that. So we can get known each other better." Jacob said and we all agreed.

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up. I looked at my phone and it was already 5 pm. Fuck the others. Oh Ty told them about me sleeping. I switched from my joggers in my jeans again, to not look like a homeless man. Then brushed my hair and walked out of my room.

"Hey Ty." i said when i saw him on the floor.

"You awake ?" he asked laughing.

"Half." i laughed.

"I wanted to wake you up. We want to eat in an hour and we want to make food for you." he said.

"That's nice. Please tell me that there is also a girl." i begged him.

"I'm sorry but they are all right now in the living room." he said.

"Okay, i make myself a tea and then go to them." i said.