29. monday

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay bye guys." i said.

"Bye Y/N." Tom said.

"Have fun." Jacob said. I thanked them and then closed the door. Today was my first interview for this week. Luckily also the only one i would do alone. There was also a little photoshoots included but only that they would have the newest picture of me next to the interview in the magazine.

I drove like 20 minutes to the interview. Right there were already people waiting for me to get my hair and makeup done. Then they just gave me some blue pants with a white dress shirt to put on. Simple but good looking. Then they guided me tothe interview room where i should meet the hole team.

"Hi i'm Alex, i'm going to interview you." he said and we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." i said.

"Okay let's go right in." he said and i sat down with him on the set. "So i'm going to ask you questions about the new movie and some about yourself. We will upload it as a video and you are having your own article in our magazine. After that we want to make some pictures for the article." he said.

"Perfect, i'm ready." i said.

"Okay so Y/N you are in the new Avengers movie." i nodded. "Did you saw the trailer ?"

"No i actually don't." i said.

"Then let's change that." he said and showed me the trailer.

"Oh my god that's amazing." i said.

"It is. So you want to tell us more about the movie ? What is it about in your own words ?" he asked.

"So we are seeing the new Avengers after the others are death or like Thor somewhere else. Ella just found out that she is the daughter of Tony and because she also got powers she decided to become an Avenger. When the world finds out that there is a new Stark in the Avengers the fight begins again. I don't think i can say more." i chuckled.

"Great, so tell us more about Ella. What are her powers or how is she like ?" he asked.

"Yeah so Ella got like powers of the elementals. So she can control water, fire, air and earth and everything in between. She is just like Tony but not that arrogant that him. She is this kind of serious funny person and littler could get in a fight with everyone. But she is also a caring person and show love. She thinks she has a responsibility and want to help others." i said.

"Interesting, so caring and show love. There is a rumor that Harley and Ella are a couple, that would also match with that love you said. Are these rumours true ?" he asked.

"We don't know. I think you need to find out when the movie is out." we both laughed.

"Okay, so you also said serious funny type of person. Do you still remember any scene where you needed to be serious but you wanted to laugh ?" he asked.

"Oh yeah many." i chuckled. "But there is one scene that everyone found hilarious. We actually talked yesterday at dinner with everyone about that. I try to say it how Harrison said it to Downey. So it's a scene between Ella, Sam and Bucky in the bar of the avengers building. They are all very serious characters and when you see it you just want to laugh because they don't show any emotions in the scene. It's just like that they talk about their powers or their things. Then Ella just roast Sam and Bucky a little. When we filmed that scene we needed to take so many tries to stay all the time serious. There were sometimes just moments where you needed to look at them so long without any facial expressions and that was so hard." we both laughed.

"I can understand. So it sounds like you had plenty fun on set."

"We had. We had everyday something to do but we still found time to talk and laugh together." i said.

"So are you with some actors still close ?" he asked.

"Oh yeah i am. I mean with Tom, Jacob and Ty i am really close because we needed to live in a house together for filming. Also right now we decided to live together with Harrison and Toms brother Harry. But also the others were so kind to me at most Anthony and Sebastian." i said.

"That sounds nice. So let's talk about personal life. How do you live in london ?" he asked.

"I live alone in a house. I used to live with my dog but i decided to give him to my parents because i realised i could care enough for him anymore." i said.

"How about your love life ?" he asked.

"I'm sorry no love life." i said.

"Surprising, then how do you fill you free time ?" he asked.

"In the past the most time only with my family. I am really a family person, i love them. Now i also spent a lot of time with friends."

"Great, so that would be the interview. Thank you very much." he said.

"No thank you."

"So you would go backstage now and change in different clothes. We chose clothes that you would wear in personal. We got them from paparazzi. Have a lot of fun." he said.

"Thanks." i stood up and walked backstage. And they really did a great job with the outfit. Some baggy years with a beige shirt. After i changed the people told me to go outside where i should met the camera team.

"Y/N Y/L/N." the camera man said.

"That's me." i hugged him.

"I'm Tony, so we want to take some natural pictures. So we just go to several places here in the city and take some photos that look like normal activity's, you okay with that ?" he asked.

"Of course, i don't really like to pose that much." we both laughed. For the next 2 hours we just walked around in the city or more outside. In parks or really in the city. Some where like where i really needed to pose and some others were just like walking around or sniffing at flowers. It was fun but also really exhausting to walk 2 hours, in a city with many people at a warm summer day.

Later that day it was 4:24 pm and i finally arrived back at the appartment. "Hey guys." i said when i walked in.

"Hey Y/N." Tom said.

"You okay ? You look really exhausted." Jacob said and i fell down next to him on the couch.

"Because i am. We walked around the city for 2 hours." i said.

"Oh poor Y/N." he said and pulled me into a hug. I was used to it was Jacob was a hugger so it doesn't border me anymore.

"Thanks. I needed that hug." i said and hugged him back.

Then i felt how Tom hugged me, then Ty, Haz and at the end Harry. We had a big group hug. "What are you guys doing ?" i asked.

"You said you needed a hug." Haz said.

"Yeah but i can't breath anymore." i said and all laughed and pulled away.

"Let's just eat something and then chill the rest of the day." Harry said.

"It's not like that you do that all day." Haz said and we all laughed.

"You too." Harry said.