12. the day off

Y/N Pov.:

It was 7:44 am when i walked downstairs. I slept too much yesterday so i couldn't sleep anymore. I grabbed a glass and put some cold water. I looked in the fridge and saw that it was empty. Of course it was, nobody went grocery shopping. I looked around for the car key and decided to drive to a supermarket.

After 1 and an half hour i was back home again. Then i put everything in the fridge and then decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made scrambled eggs and warmed up the fresh buns in the oven, so that they are warm again. Then i put on everything on the table and made coffee for the americans and tea for the briths.

Then Ty came down while i made some coffee. "Did you just do that ?" he asked and pointed to the table.

"Yeah, i had nothing to do. Would you be so nice so nice a wake the others up ? I don't want to go in their rooms." i said.

"Why ?" he asked.

"The bedroom is their privat room and i don't want to go in there. I was never in a boys rooms except that from my brother." i laughed and put the coffee in the glasses.

"We talk later about that, i don't want that the food is getting cold." he said and walked upstairs again. After 10 minutes everybody came down.

"Wow Y/N that looks good." Jacob said and sat down on the table.

"Thanks." i said and gave everyone a bun.

"Where did you get all the things ?" Haz asked.

"I'm pretty sure that in london are also supermarkets. I went to one today so we have also more food in the fridge and some snacks. Like all the basics." i said.

"Thank you, that is very nice from you." Tom said and i said a quiet 'thanks'.

The day went on very normal. I was like the hole time in my room and the boys talked in the living room. When it was 4 pm i heard a knock on my door. "Come in." i said.

"Hey, how are you ?" Haz came in and closed the door behind him.

"Good and you ?" i said.

"Also, but are you really good ? I mean why are you in your room and not with us ?" he asked.

"I was never that kind of person that hang out with friends. Sorry, if that's wrong than i'll be down in a sencon-"

"No no it's okay. You just never seemed like the person that wants to be alone." he said.

"Over the last year i became a little more confident around other people but not that much you know. I never had friends before my 'fame' and now i don't know who i can trust anymore. My sister always wanted me to go clubbing with her or meet friends but i never felt comfortable there." i said.

"I'm sorry for you but you know if you don't try then you will never know." he said.

"I know but i need to gain more confident or be confident like normal people." i laughed.

"Just come down if you want to. Trust me, we really want to be your friends." he said and then walked out of my room again.

After some seconds of thinking i walked downstairs and to then in the living room. "You decided to come." Haz said happy.

"Your speech was good, Haz. You should be a therapist, you would be better than mine." i chuckled but didn't realised what i said.

Everything became quiet until Ty spook. "I just say what everyone thinks, for what did you need a therapist ?"

"Oh uhm... you weren't supposed to know that, i didn't wanted to say that." i said and looked down at my hands again.

"But you did, now tell us." Jacob said.

"Only if you want to." Tom said.

"When i ended school i didn't had any contacts with people anymore. Only with my family. My mom wanted that someone checks on me if something is wrong with me. She thought it would be her fault. It just turned out that i just had fear that something from the last happens again. Then for the next 2 years we worked on my social relationships and for the last year we just talked about me and my career and how i would handle that people wants to know about me." i said and looked all the time at my hands.

"What from your past ?" Jacob said.

"Jacob !" Haz said.

"What i'm just interested." he said.

"Only if you want Y/N." Tom said.

"When my mom got pregnant with me my father left her. Later when she told me that it was because of her pregnancy with me i felt like i am not wanted. Since then i always had a little feeling that i'm not wanted and had fear that people would leave from one on the other day like my real dad did." i said.

"But you didn't seem like you would have a hard life when we first met." Ty said.

"I don't have a hard life." i looked up again to see all their worried expression. "And i never had. I have a beautiful family that had never problems. I have my mom, my dad and my siblings. We're all really close and they are always by my side. What i told you are just my thoughts some nights." i said.

"Yeah your brother, when will he come to over again ?" Ty asked.

"He and his future fiancé will be here at Tuesday. So exactly a week." i said happy.

"Future fiancé?" Haz asked.

"Yeah he is in paris right now. He will ask her to marry him this week and then he was so nice to come over so that i'm the first who could gratulate them." i smiled.

"When we are in london that we can go in a pub together. You could our other friends." Haz said.

"Not so fast, Haz." i chuckled.

After that we decided to watch a movie but i realised that i fell asleep in the middle of the movie on the couch.