9. last day in london

Y/N Pov.:

It was 11:23 am. The last day in london before i would fly to New York. I was about to pack my suitcase until the doorbell rang. I ran down to open the door. "Oh hey Josh. What's up bro ?" he let him come in.

"I need you." he said and get on both knees in front of me.

"What do you need ? And aren't you supposed to go golfing with Evelyn today in this new club ?" i asked.

"She needed to go. And now i have no one who i could play golf with. And you are incredible in golf even if you don't play often. And i wanted to go there again. Please come with me." he begged.

"Oh my god you little child. I come with you." i said. "But let me change in golf clothes." he agreed and i walked upstairs. I switched in a white skirt with a dark blue vintage nike hoodie and grabbed my sunglasses. The sun was shining today so it was really warm for april.

"I can't remember when i saw you in a skirt or dress the last time." Josh said.

"Probably on christmas when mom said i need to wear one. And my golf pants are dirty that's why i need to go with a skirt. Not proud of that." i said.

"Yeah but the hoodie makes this outfit more you. So let's go." he said and we walked to his car. On the ride to the golf club we blasted the music really loud and screamed our life out of our lungs. It was funny.

"Actually i was never here." i said as the car stopped.

"Really ? It so cool here." he said and closed the door.

"The last time i was golfing was probably half a year ago. Except mini golf." i said and we walked in.

Then we did all the check in and got our equipment. Then we walked around to find a good place.

"It's long but you never forgot how to play golf. You were always better than me." he said and put the things down.

"And then you were always mad you little baby." i squeezed his cheeks like a grandma.

"Whatever. Let's beginn. You can start, i want to know how good you still are." he said and gave me the golf clubs.

I laughed and then got in position. Then i hit the ball. "For like a good golf player this was okay but for a person who didn't played golf 6 month that was amazing." we high-fived.

"I need to get warm to be perfect again." i slapped my hair behind me and we both laughed. Then it was his time. He hit his ball and it flew very far. "Damn bro, when did you got so good ?" i chuckled.

"You were gone for a long time." he said. "And i practiced to get better than you."

"You will never."

"I am. Challenge ?" he put his hand out.

"Accepted. But give me 3 more times so that i'm really in it." i said.

"Okay. Let's move somewhere else." he said and i agreed.

After 2 hours of making more fun and do the challenge and Josh showing me some dumb trick we finally began the challenge.

"Okay Josh, are you ready to loose." i asked.

"I'm ready to win. Okay 5 rounds. Let's go." he said.

The fist 2 rounds i won and the last 2 he won. Now we were at the final.

"You know Josh, when i win this that you lose." i said.

"In your dreamers Y/N. Just look that you don't throw your golf club away again. We don't want that the both boys there need to go in the hospital." he pointed to 2 boys near us. They looked familiar but i couldn't say anything.