69. dad pt. 2

Y/N Pov.:

I walked back and tried not to cry. Not for him. I took some deep breaths and whipped my tears away. I came closer to the others and put a fake smile on. Acting, that's what i can.

"You alright, Y/N/N ? You look a little shaken up." Haz said and everyone turned to me. I sat down next to Tom.

"No everything is completely right." i said and grabbed a strawberry.

"Really? Because the conversation looked from here a little... i don't know aggressiv ?" Tom said.

"Why ?" i laughed.

"The way you moved your arms." Z said.

"Didn't realised i did that." i laughed. "No everything completely fine."

"Good. I hope he won't talk to you again. I think he's a creep." Tom said.

"Trust me, he won't." i said quiet. "Uhm i will go back to the house. I need to call someone." i said and stood up.

"You want me to come with you ?" Tom asked.

"No, i will be on the call the hole time. Have your fun guys, see you later." i said and walked away. I walked in the house and straight to my room and locked it.

I sat down on my bed and got on my phone. I didn't care what time it was in london, probably 7 am but i needed to talk to him.
After some seconds he finally answered the call.

"Y/N ? It's 8 in the morning." Josh said.

"I'm sorry."

"Did you cry ?"

"No but i will."

"What happened, potato ?"

"I met him."

"Who ?"

"Him. Ralf. My d- you know."

"Holy shit. You okay ? What happened ?"

"I'm not okay." i begann do cry. "He was here in Hawaii and i met him twice in a beakers and another shop. Today i asked him about his name because his face was so- so-"

"It's okay. Calm down, Y/N/N. Take some deep breath and then tell me what he said."

I took some deep breath and calmed my breathing down. "He said he was extra here because of me. He said he is my dad. It took him 24 fucking years to talk to me. And surprisingly, it was the time where i got famous."

"Y/N what did you say ?"

"I told him to stay away from me and the people that i love. That he should fuck up out of my life. And that he doesn't deserve his daughter."

"You met his daughter ?"

"Yeah. She is so sweet. That makes everything more hurtful. Before i knew who they were, they were really nice. But i can't do this. I just can't."

"I understand you. I think that you just need time to think about everything. It all came from one of the other second. You just found the person that hurt you the most. But Y/N he is still family."

"He was never and will never be." i snapped.

"Y/N, i know. Just think about everything. And talk to mom and dad."

"I will."

"Does the other know ? Tom ?"

"No not yet. I can't tell them in the state i'm in right now. I don't want to cry in front of them. I'm in my room right now."

"Okay. But promise me you will tell them- or at most Tom tomorrow."

"I promise. I will call mom and dad now."

"Okay. But if you need anything than just call me. Or Evelyn if you want. Can i tell her ?"

"You can. And thank you."

"Don't thank me. Love you."

"Love you too." and then we ended the call. I took some minutes for me to just calm down again before i called my parents.

"Y/N, hey. Nice to hear from you." Mom said. I know they wouldn't be asleep anymore.

"Hey mom, uhm is dad with you ?"

"Yes, he is sitting next to me. Do you want to talk with him ?"

"With both of you." i said.

"Okay you're on speaker." she said.

"Hey honey." dad said.

"Hey dad." i said.

"So what do you want to talk about ?" Mom asked.

"Uhm... what exactly did you wanted to tell me about Ralf ? You know when i didn't wanted to hear about him." i asked.

"Oh uhm... he wanted me to ask you if you guys could maybe talk or meet." she said. "Why ?"

"I met him." i said.

"You what ?" Dad said.

"I'm so sorry." i said and begann to cry.

"For what honey ? You did nothing. What happened ?" Dad asked.

"I let him talk with me. I let him in my life. But i didn't knew it was him. We had conversations without me knowing it's him. I'm so sorry." i cried out.

"Honey calm down. What did you say to him ? What's happening now ?" Mom asked.

"I said that he isn't my dad and don't go closer to me, family and friends. I left him like he left me."

"Y/N, honey ? Can you listen to me until i'm finished ?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." i said quiet.

"Thank you. I won't pretend that i like what happened. Am i scared what happens next ? Yeah. But he is your dad-"

"He isn't." i said.

"Y/N." he said in a calm voice.

"Sorry."

"He is your dad and we can do nothing against it. I know it hurts and i won't say anything different. But what if you let him in your life ? I know it would be hard at the beginning but isn't it worth it ? You could get another sister and your dad. You could let me in your life so why don't him ? I know he hurt you but that was 24 years ago. I can just tell you it every time, let the past be the past not your future. Can you please just promise me that you will think about what i just told you ?" he asked.

"I'll try."

"Thank you. And now take some rest sweetheart. It was a long day for you." he said.

"Dad, it's only 3 pm." we laughed.

"Still. I didn't say sleep. Just rest." he said.

"Okay, Thank you. Love you both."

"We love you too." Mom said.

"So much." dad said and then we ended the call.

I felt weak again. Did i made the right decision? Or not ? I cried again and thought about everything that happened between me and Ralf. I cried myself to sleep.