16. boyfriend ?

Toms Pov.:

"Y/N brings Josh home." Haz said.

"Oh shit." Jacob said.

"We can't ask Y/N why she never said something about her boyfriend in front of him. He would be sad." he said.

"Right, we just need to hope that he will leave soon." all nodded.

Y/N Pov.:

"And this is the kitchen." i said.

"They treat you guys so good here." Josh said.

"Yeah, let me show you my room." i said and we walked upstairs. "There are the room from the boys and this is mine." i opened the door.

"That's cute." he said.

"Yeah it is, just let me change in something more comfortable. Just go in the living room." he nodded and walked out. I changed in my joggers with a shirt again and walked in the living room.

"Y/N i'm sorry but i need to go again. Evelyn doesn't feel so well." he said.

"Oh it's okay, when does your uber come ?"

"In 15 minutes." he said.

"Okay that will be enough. The boys should be here in any minute." he nodded. "Let me show you new memes." i said and sat down next to him.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N, you know that right ?" he asked.

"Thanks Josh that means a lot to me. But i knew it already." we both laughed.

"Y/N , we are home." we heard Haz said.

"Showtime." Josh said and i laughed.

"Living room." i screamed so that they knew where we were.

"Hey Y/N." Ty came in. "Who is this ?" he sat down on the couch.

"Ty, that is Josh, Josh, that is Ty." i said and pointe between them.

"Hey i'm Josh." he put out his hand.

"Ty, nice to meet you." they shook hands.

"So that is Josh." Jacob came in. "Hi i'm Jacob."

"Nice to meet you." they shook hands.

"Nice to see you again Josh." Haz said and they shook hands.

"Yeah isn't a long time." Tom said and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet all of you guys. I would love to spent more time with you but i need to go to my hotel again." he said.

"Your uber is here already ?" i said with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N." he said and walked to the door.

"It's okay. I love you." i hugged him.

"Love you too Y/N, Bye guys." he waved at them and they waved back. Then the door closed. I walked in the kitchen, grabbed my cookies and walked in the living room again.

"I wished we had more times with him. He seemed nice." Ty said i nodded and ate my cookies.

"Do you want to tell us anything Y/N ?" Haz said.

"What ?" i looked at him confused.

"Your boyfriend ?" Tom said. I swallowed on my cookie an coughed while Ty laughed.

"I don't have a boyfriend." i said and put the cookies aside while Ty still came down.

"Come on Y/N, you and Josh are so close." Jacob said.

"It's obvious." Tom said.

"Josh ? You mean that Josh that was in this room 5 minutes ago ?" i asked.

"Is there another one ?" Tom asked.

"Why didn't you told us that you have a boyfriend ? I thought you trusted us." Haz said.

"Trust is a big word, Haz. But Josh is not my boyfriend." i said.

"Come on Y/N." Jacob said. Ty still laughed.

"Josh is my brother." i said and the room went quiet.

"You don't look like each other." Jacob said.

"He is my stepbrother." i said.

"Ohh." the 3 boys said.

"Wait Ty why aren't you surprised ?" Tom asked.

"I don't knew that Josh was her brother but i know that he wasn't her boyfriend. I mean she was never in a boys room except of her brothers. I needed to wake you guys because she doesn't wanted to go in you rooms." Ty said.

"Ty !" i said.

"You are a virgin ?" Jacob said.

"You never had a boyfriend before ?" Tom said.

"That's a surprise. I mean she is not my type but i thought she would have some boyfriends." Haz said.

"But you were in a restaurant with Josh." Jacob said.

"Evelyn waited for us inside." they looked at me confused. "Evelyn is his fiancée."

"Was ever a boy in your room ?" Jacob asked and i shook my head for a 'no'.

"You are a virgin ?" Haz asked and i looked down at my hands. "Not that it's bad, i'm just surprised."

"Jacob was your first kiss ?" Ty asked.

"No, Luna pulled me to a party once and she told me that someone kissed me. I don't knew it because i was drunk." i said.

"Still surprised." Haz said.

"Right, i mean look at her. I don't know why she never had a boyfriend." Ty said.

"Your right, i mean look at her. She looks beautiful." Jacob said.

"And her character is perfect." Tom said.

"Okay can we please stop talking about my and my love life ? Thank you." i said a little harsh.

"You okay ?" Haz asked softly.

"Perfectly okay." i said little loud. "It's not like that i don't want a boyfriend. I mean it would be cute. I always see my sister and her boyfriend happy and then my brother with his fiancée happy. Of course i would love to have this person but it never happened." i said quiet.

"And i had fear that i would be different in real life and that she wouldn't like me." Tom said and we all looked confused at him.
"At the beginning i kept my distance because i didn't wanted to ruin your imagination about the perfect Tom Holland that you always see in interviews. But you are also like that. I mean on camera are you always the happy person 'when a men comes that he comes and when not i'm still happy'. But i real life you are more emotional and you care about your love life."

"You just need to get more confidence." Haz said.

"I try my best to be more confident but i just don't want to hurt anyone or be rejected any kinda way." i said.

"Every cast member you met liked you." Ty said.

"And i think you got a lot more confident that the first time i saw you. I mean you also said some of your own ideas to the russos and they loved them. And they were really good." Tom said.

"Thanks, that means a lot to me." i said.

"Let's move on, let's was Modern Family." Haz said and we all agreed and spent the rest of the evening on the couch.