75. next steps

Toms Pov.:

We were back in London since last night. I texted Y/N mom if we all could meet up today at their house. She agreed when she heard why i wanted to meet them all. Y/N just know we go out tonight but she don't know where. Not that she would mind anyway. But i just want to talk with her about that with everyone.

Y/Ns Pov.:

"So where are you taking me this evening ?" i asked as we drove, i don't know where. But before he answered the car stoped. "My parents house ?"

"Let get in. The others are probably waiting for us." he said and got out of the car and walked to the door. He rang the bell.

"Tom ! Y/N ! Finally back." my mom said and pulled us in. We all walked to the dining table.

"Y/N !" Luna said and ran to me to hug me.

"Missed you too, Lun." i said and then she said hi to Tom. "What's up Josh ?"

"Nothing special. Great to see you again." he said and we hugged.

"Ditto." we both laughed before i turned to my dad. "Dad !"

"My sunshine." he said and hugged me. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"You okay ? You look a bit nervous." i asked.

"Everything fine. Let's eat." he said and we all sat down and mom gave us the dinner.

"Thanks, Y/M/N for let us come for dinner." Tom said.

"After you asked so nicely. And you are always welcomed here." she said.

"You got my moms number ?" i asked confused.

"Yeah. I got all of them." Tom said and i nodded.

"Okay. Uhm but why did we go here ? I mean, i love it here but i didn't thought we would go here." i asked.

"Just that everyone is here for what happens next." he said.

"Y/N we want to talk with you." Josh said and i looked confused at him.

"About Ralf." mom said and i shocked for a second.

"What ? Why ?" i asked them.

"About everything that happened." she said.

"I told you everything that happened." i looked at my dad and i saw that he didn't liked that topic very much.

"Yeah but what will going to happen." Luna said.

I looked over to Tom. "That why you wanted to come here. To talk about him ?" i asked him confused and slightly angry.

"Y/N-" he started.

"No. I wanted a good evening with my boyfriend and then with my family. Not to talk or think about him." i said.

"Y/N." my dad said something for the first time. "We need to talk about what will happen next."

"What about nothing ?" i said.

"You said you would think about it." Josh said.

"I did."

"You said you would talk to him." Tom said.

"I did. But i never said when."

"When do you want to talk to him then ?" Josh asked.

"When i'm ready." i said louder.

"We know you will never be ready." Luna said also a little bit louder.

"Then it will be never." i said and slammed my hand on the table. Everything went quiet at my little outburst. "Sorry." i whispered.

"Y/N, we know you don't want to, but you need to. He got in your life again, actually he never left." mom said.

"Hun ?" dad said. "Look at me." i looked at him with glossy eyes. "Like i know you, you think about me in this situation. But i'm fine. But you aren't. He is in your head all the time and when you will talk to him, he could probably leave your mind. Just talk. It doesn't mean that you should forgive him and everything is perfect. Just hear him out."

I just looked at him and tried to figure out if he is really fine. "Mom ? What was his address again ?" i asked her quiet.

"I'll get paper and pen." she said and stood up. Seconds later she came back and wrote the address on the paper. "Here."

"Thanks." i said and took it.

"Go tomorrow." Josh said.

"Why ?" i asked.

"So you can't turn back anymore and you will have hit behind you." he said.

"I think about it." i said and started to eat my food again.

"Is he at least hot ?" Luna asked and everyone eyes widened.

"Luna, what the fuck ?" i asked her.

"Y/N !" mom said.

"What ? When he is than he could be your sugar daddy." Luna said and everyone eyes widened again.

"Luna, what the hell ? He is still her dad." Josh said.

"Josh !" dad said.

"Not my dad. But he is right, i'm still related to him." i said.

"Riiiiiiight, i totally forgot that." she said.

"We just talked about that seconds ago." Tom said and laughed at confusion.

"Oh Tom, you also here. Right. You didn't said something for a long time. Why should Y/N have a sugar daddy when she has you." Luna said and everyone's eyes widened again.

"Luna, stop that shit !" mom said.

"Mom !" me, Josh and dad said at the same time and laughed.

"I don't meant Tom as a sugar daddy. But why should she want one if he is sugar daddy material but she is in a relationship with him ? I mean we all looked at him right ? And we all know how he is." Luna said.

"Right, my boyfriend. Go back to Alex. And now stop talking shit about sugar daddy's." i said and we all laughed.

"Right, Alex. Ahhh i love him." she said.

"You are only 17 !" i said.

"Doesn't mean that i'm you." she stuck her tongue out.

"Mean. But still too early." i said.

"She is nearly an adult." Josh said.

"I don't care." i said.

"How could you live with her for two weeks, Tom ?" Luna asked.

"I don't know. Maybe like you lived with her for your first 15 years." he said.

"Good move, Holland. Good move." she said and everyone laughed.