65. suprises

Ralf Pov.:

*24.12.21. *

"Hello Y/M/N." he said in the phone.

"Hello Ralf. What do you need ?" she asked.

"Uhm i have a question." he said.

"Okay, but do it fast." she said.

"Okay. I know we never really talked about that and i don't know her and i'm not a part of your life's anymore. But is Y/N Y/L/N my daughter ? She has your last name and i think her name was Y/N and she looks similar to me." he said.

"Yes Ralf. Y/N is your daughter but i thought you will already know that." she said.

"No i didn't. Can i see her maybe ?" he asked.

"She is 24 now. You missed 24 year of her life and now you will see her ? I don't make decisions, she is and adult." she said.

"Please ask her." he said.

"I'll try but i think the answer will be no." she said and ended the call.

*present day *

She only called back to tell me that Y/N doesn't want to talk to me. I wished i would knew where she lived or where Y/M/N lived. But i didn't.

He sat on the couch and read the news, until he read the headline of an article. Y/N Y/L/N and Tom Holland in Hawaii together ?

He read through the article and everything they said about her. He goggled the bakery they were going in and found out where that is.

"Baby, i'm home." his wife came through the door.

"Mamma." their daughter Penelope screamed and ran to her.

After some minutes she came in the living room. "Hey baby, how are you ?" she said.

"I told you that i have a daughter, right ?" he asked suddenly.

"Oh yeah... uhm you did." she said and sat down. She knows that they have a difficult relationship and that he never talked about his past. Not that she minded.

"I maybe found a way to talk to her." he said.

"That's great, isn't it ?" she smiled.

"She is in Hawaii and i know exactly where. That is a chance for me to see her for the first time. When she is back in london, than i will never find her because i know nothin about her living." he said.

"So you telling me that she want to fly to Hawaii ?" he nodded and she turned around to her daughter. "Honey, put some clothes out. We're going and vacation."

"You will come with me ?" he asked.

"Of course." she said and kissed him.

5 hours later they were on an 18 hour flight to Hawaii. When they landed in Hawaii, they drove to their beach house and settled everything down.

"So what is you plan anyway to talk to her ?" she asked him.

"Go tot the same bakery every morning with the hope that she will also be there." he said.

"That the plan for flying to Hawaii ?" she asked.

"Yes, but to spent time with my family is even better." he said and kissed her.

Y/N Pov.:

It's now our third day in Hawaii. We were really unproductive. Just hanging out in the house or going in the pool, or more they go in the pool and i sit on the outside and read a book. We didn't even walked the 10 meters to the beach. Every time when i look at my fanpage or Toms, they are always freak out about me and Tom. Many were really nice but there are also some mean ones about me.

"Y/N ! Tom !" Haz ran downstairs where we sat in the kitchen.

"Mate don't scream like that, it's 8 in the morning." Tom said.

"I'm sorry, sorry. But i want to tell you something." he said.

"Okay, how was you date yesterday ?" i asked.

"Perfect and that's what i want to talk about." he took a short paus. "Zendaya is my girlfriend !"

"Really ?" Tom asked happy and Haz nodded.

"I'm so happy for both of you." i said and hugged him.

"What are you cheering for ?" Z came in the kitchen.

"Yours and Harrison's relationship." Tom said.

"Oh yeah, thank you." she said and then hugged Haz from behind.

"Now i want cake for breakfast." i said. Everyone laughed.

"Okay guys, you are setting the table and wake up the others while Y/N and i get a cake." Z said.

"Really ?" i asked happy.

"Why not." she said.

Z and i walked down the street to the bakery. "So how are you doing with all the rumours?" she asked me.

"It's new. A year ago, no one knew me and now everyone wants to know about my life. But i think i come better along with that then Tom. No he just don't like it when he sees me with other boys as a rumour. With him and I, he doesn't have a problem." i chuckled.

"Yeah i know, it can be pretty exhausting to hear all the time rumours. I mean since 4 years there are rumours about me and Tom and there was never something more than friendship." she said.

"I'm honest, i shipped you two. But i knew that there was never more than friendship." i said.

She laughed. "I swear we are going to be great friends. And now to the cake." we walked in the bakery.

"Mom, Dad, there are MJ and Ella." a little girl said. We looked over to her because she ran to us. "Hello."

"Hey little girl." Z said.

"How is your name ?" i asked and leaned down.

"Penelope." she said.

"How are you Penelope?" Z asked and leaned also down.

"I'm great, thank you. You are Ella and MJ, right ?" she asked.

"That's right." we said.

"Penelope, you can't just go to strangers." her mother came behind her. We stood up straight again.

"It's okay, we love to meet fans." Z said.

"Mr. Parker." the man said put his hand out for me to shake.

"Y/N, nice to meet you. You have a very sweet daughter." i shook his hand.

"We let you both than alone." the woman said.

"It's was nice to meet you." we both said.

"Thank you." the man said and they walked away.

Ralf Pov.:

"Was that her ?" his wife asked.

"Yes, she was." he said.

"Why didn't you told her ?" she asked.

"She never saw me so she didn't recognise me. I just enjoyed to talk to her. I think she wouldn't talk to me if she knew who i was." he said.

"Understandable." she said.