7. family dinner

Y/n Pov.:

After my 15 minutes walk i was finally at the doorstep.

"Y/N come in." my mom said.

Right when i came in my little dog Oliver ran to me. "Hey my little boy.Did you miss me ?" i pet him.

After my little pet moment i walked to the dinning room where everyone waiting for me to sit down.

"How was it to be home again ?" my mom asked me.

"Nothing changed. You know that i love it to be home but i can say that i'm going to fell unused there." we all laughed.

"I can bring you to party's sometimes if you want ?" Luna said.

"Or you come over to me and Evelyn." Evelyn. His girlfriend. They moved together 2 years ago.

"First of all, since when is she allowed to go to party's ? Second, i would love to see Evelyn again. Do we have some news for the engagement?" i smirked at him.

"I wanted to do it in a month. We wanna go to Paris and i thought that would be the perfect place." he said.

"Lovely." i said.

"Okay let's eat now. I'm starving." dad said and we all laughed.

While we all chatted more about their life, my phone buzzed.

"Y/N no phone on the table." my mom said.

"Please one second mom." i said.

Harrison :
Hey
I just wanted to say that we are also back in london now.
So of you want to hang out sometimes just ask us ;)

Hey Harrison
I would love to hang out with you sometimes
But i don't think Tom want to.
He's a little cold to me

Yeah he is like that when he met new people
But trust me he likes you

Maybe
I'll text you later
Family dinner right now :)

Okay

When i wanted to put my phone away it buzzed again. A call from Anthony.

"Y/N come on." my mom said.

"Mom this is important." i said and stood up to walk a little away.

"Hey Anthony. What's up ?" i asked.

"Hey Y/N, we got some news for you." he said.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry to say that." he began and my smile dipped. "But you only can be home for a month. CONGRATULATION you got the job."

"Oh my god really ?"

"Yes of course. We didn't liked anyone after you audition. You're perfect." he said and i screamed.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

"We thank you. Congratulation you are a part of the MCU. We mail you everything later. Go and celebrate." he said.

"Going to do. Thank you."

Then the call ended. Oh my god i'm going to be in the MCU.

I walked back to the table an everyone looked at me confused why i was so happy an screamed.

"You okay ?" Luna asked me.

"I never told you that but i went to an audition again." i said.

"For what ? Which movie ? Who do you play ? When are you filming ?" my dad was always the one that was the most exited about my job.

"So Marvel is going to produce a new Avengers movie. And i'm going to be like one of the new Avengers. I'm Tony Starks lost daughter that found her way to the Avengers." i said exited.

"MY SISTER IS GOING TO BE IN THE MCU." Josh screamed and hugged me tight.

"Oh my god i'm so proud of you honey." my dad said and hugged me.

"Thanks dad." i said and whipped one tear from his cheek.

"When do you leave again ?" Luna asked.

"In a month. But i will spent time with you whenever i can." i said and hugged her. She was proud of my and proud that i was her sister but she was sad. She always would come home with no sister or brother around. I always travel and Josh is always with Evelyn or at work. That wasn't a long time like that. I was always home because i was never the out going person and hadn't really many friends. And now i'm gone too.

"Okay, i'm proud of you sis." she hugged me.

"I know. And i know what you don't need me anymore. You never did." i said. "I'll go home now. I need to work this out."

"I'll drive you home." Josh said and grabbed his jacket.

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye Luna." i hugged everyone.

I sat down in the car and we started to drive. "You happy ?" he asked me.

"Of course. Why shouldn't i ?" i asked.

"For someone who got a role in one of the biggest movies of all time you don't look very happy." he said. "Come on, i know you. What going on in your beautiful mind ?"

"You know that i like what i do. And i'm really happy to do what i do. But i leave so much behind me." i said.

"Like all your many friends ?" he joked. I had only like 2 real friends.

"Shut up. You know what i mean." i chuckled.

"You mean Luna." he said.

"Not only her. I mean yes also. I leave her all the time and i see that she is sad. She is about to become a women and not the girl from next door anymore. And i can't be with her on this journey. And she knows that. Also i leave you behind. I'm going to miss your engagement. I'm gone when it's happening and i won't be back when you celebrate at home. I also gonna leave mom and dad. I know that mom is terrified that i'm going to leave her like my actual dad did. And i know that dad is proud of me but i know that he's going to miss my presence." i said.

"We all know that. But we are too happy and proud for you to be sad. Trust me, everyone is so happy that you go your way." he said.

"Thanks."

"And we're here." he said and pulled over in front of my house.

"Thank you. See you bro." i hugged him.

"See you potato." he winked and i walked in my house.

When i came home i checked my Mails and went trough everything. After that i called Jacob and told him about my role. He freaked out but was so proud of me. Everything is going to be fine. That's what i thought.