64. his girlfriend

Y/N Pov.:

I was up since 7 am. I walked downstairs in the kitchen to drink some water. An hour later Tom came down the stairs.

"You already up ?" he asked and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah since an hour." i said.

He got himself a glass of water. "Why that ?"

"I just need to get on with the time difference." i said and stood up to walk over and hug him.

"You okay ?" he asked.

"Yeah, just happy. And i'm going to meet Harrison's girlfriend today." i said.

"He told you ?" he asked confused.

"He told me that she would come. Not when, not who." i said.

"Okay, spoiler she is coming at breakfast time. So why don't we go to a bakery ?" he asked.

"Love that idea. Just give me 5 minutes so i can change." i said. He nodded and i went upstairs to change in more public clothes.

"Let's go." he said and put his hand out for me to take. I happily took his hand and we walked down the street.

We talked the hole way down the street. Then we came in a more public place with many shops. So impelled my hand away from Toms.

"Why did you- oh right. Damn sometimes i wished we would be public." he said and i looked at him. "I know, i know. It's just for our best. I don't want that you get hate because of me. It just would be so much easier."

"I know, i also wish that some times. I just have fear, you know ?" i said.

"I totally understand you darling. If i think we should make it public, i'll talk to you and that same goes for you, okay ?" he asked.

"Perfect." i said and then we got in the bakery to get some things for breakfast.

After we god some things for breakfast we walked back home. "Can you set the table ?" Tom asked.

"Of course i can. So Haz secret girlfriend is going to eat with us ?" i asked again.

"Yes, i'll be back in a second." he kissed me head before he head upstairs. I set the table and then sat down and scrolled through my phone. Then i found an article.

Tom Holland's secret girlfriend not a secret anymore ?

Today in the morning of the 03.01.22, Tom Holland was seen with the britisch actress Y/N Y/L/N in Hawaii. Also yesterday, a fan posted a picture with both of them in the airport, what approved that the girl on his side is definitely Y/N Y/L/N. The post said that they met them and Tom Holland's brothers with friends at the airport.

Tom Holland has been seen a lot with a girl in london, the last weeks. When we keep a closer look, we could see Y/N Y/L/N in that girl.

Are Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N dating ?

This is a question that we all ask ourselves. Still with the back thoughts that there were rumours about Y/N and Cole Sprous dating. We can just say that we can only wait for their announcement. But it seems very clear that
Y/N Y/L/N and Tom Holland are more than just friends, since they met on set for 'Avengers 4'

"Oh come on." i mumbled under my breath.

"What ?" Tom hugged me from behind.

"An article about us. The rumours are starting because you were seen with a girl that looks like me and today seen a girl that is me. Never heard of privacy ?" i asked my phone.

"You know, just don't say anything to that. Just ignore the rumours like you did the others." he said and kissed my cheek.

"You're right." i said.

"Morning guys." Harry and Sam came downstairs.

"Morning." we said.

"I'm going to wake Tuwain and Haz. She will be here in 30 minutes." Tom said.

After we all were awake, we sat down on the table in the garden and waited for her to come. 10 minutes later we heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll go." Haz said and stood up.

"Do you all know her ?" they all nodded. "What if she doesn't like me ?"

"Don't think about that. You are going to love her and she is going to love you." Tuwain said.

"Hey, guys nice to see you again." a female voice said behind me. I already recognised this voice and my eyes widened. I turned around and saw her.

"You must be Y/N. I heard many great things about you and saw your movies. You are a great actress." she said.

"You are dating Zendaya ?!" i asked Haz.

"Surprise." Haz said.

"Uhm yeah that's me." i stood up. "Thanks. I'm also a big fan of your work. I love your acting." i said and we hugged.

"Thank you. I feel like we will come along very well." she said.

"I hope so." i chuckle and we all sat down for breakfast.

"So how are you guys met ?" i asked after some minutes.

"We met on the set of Homeco-" Haz begann.

"I know, i know. I mean how are you guys started dating ?" i asked.

"Oh, Z do you want to tell it ?" Haz asked her.

"Yeah. So when you were in New York, we both had a photoshoot at the same time. After that we went on lunch together and since then we started to text all the time. We then confessed feeling for each other and now we're here." she said.

"Awww that's cute." i said.

"Thanks, i'm very happy with him." she said.

"Wait, did you ever went on a real date ?" Sam asked.

"No, but Z ? Do you want to go on a date with me tonight ?" Haz asked her.

"I would love to." she said and kissed him.

They already kiss ? Wow, they must be very close.