18. trust me

Toms Pov.:

Filming was over for this week. It was finally thursday so we had the rest of the week off. Everyone talked about how amazing Y/N scene with Anthony and Sebastian was, i looked at it and it was great. It was already 10 pm and everyone went to bed but i couldn't sleep.

He walked downstairs to make himself a tea. We he was in the kitchen he saw that the window to the garden was open. He grabbed a knife, just in case and walked slowly to the window. Then he saw you sitting in a bench, looking at the stars.

"What are you doing here ?" he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Oh my god you sacred me." i laughed. "I wasn't tired yet. And you ?"

"Couldn't sleep. Tea ?" he asked.

"Would be nice." i said.

"Wait here i bring you the tea." he said and walked inside again. After some minutes he came out with two cups of tea, a blanket and some cookies.

"Thanks." i said and grabbed the tea. Then he sat down next to me. After that it was quiet.

"Sorry again." he said finally.

"For what ?" i asked him.

"For being so distanced and the beginning. I just don't wanted to ruin your me ? If that makes since." we both chuckled.

"I understand what you mean. But i don't think that you are really different. Maybe a little bit more cold but it's okay." i said.

"I'm not cold. Maybe to you but just because i thought you would lie to us that you don't have a boyfriend. But it turned out that i was the dumb one." we both chuckled.

"It's okay. I mean me and my brother are really close, i can understand it a little." i said.

"Tell me about your family. I would also tell you about mine but i'm pretty sure you know most of the things." he smiled at me.

"Maybe." we both laughed. "So you know my stepbrother Josh. I don't see him as my stepbrother anymore, i see him as my real brother. Than we have me the middle child and then we have my 17 year old sister. She is the only child that has both her parents. I came with my mom and Josh with his dad in the family when i was 6. It was hard for me to have a dad, after my mother told me about my real dad. But i see him now as my real dad. He still cries sometimes when i call him dad in cute moments or when we have a real father daughter moment. I couldn't be happier about my family." i said with tears in my eyes.

"That sounds nice. You said you had a dog at the golfing club." he said interested.

"Yeah his name is Oliver. He is an old dog but he is so adoring. I live with him together and he is the only reason why i leave the house everyday." we both laughed. "How does it come that Harry isn't with you ?"

"He wanted to stay home for some family time with the others. We travel a lot together so i'm completely fine with that." he said and i nodded. Then it became silent again.

"So a virgins ?" he had this evil smile in his face.

"Oh shut up." i buried my head in my knees.

"Sorry but did you never thought about that ?" he said and i just looked at him. "Trust me Y/N." he said softly.

"Ahh i hate you." i said.

"No you don't." he smiled.

"I know it's weird to be a virgin with 23, also my sister isn't a virgin anymore. But i never wanted to have a one-night-stand. And without a boyfriend is that impossible." i said.

"I still can't understand why you don't had a boyfriend before. I mean you look good, great personality, great job with a safe future and a talented as fuck." he laughed.

"I never looked like that before. In school i always looked like a nerd but though the acting i became what i am now. And when i talked to boys they say some things like you did but after that it follows always a 'but'." i said.

"Then they are dumb." he said and i smiled at him.

"And you ? How is your love life, Holland ? Uhh i finally can ask you that. And you need to answer because i told you about mine." i pointed at him.

"I don't have a love life right now. All the rumours of me being i a relationship are rumours and not true. When we are back home you should come with me and Haz in a pub. I swear you could get any number you want." he said.

"How are you sure that people don't date you because of your fame ?" i asked him.

"You can never be sure. You just need to be careful." he said and i nodded. Then there was this silence again.

"Thank you." i looked at him.

"For what ?" he asked.

"For being my friend and that i can trust you. At the beginning i thought you didn't liked me because you never came when Haz and i met." i said.

"Once i was busy but the other time i wasn't. I always liked you. The things you said at the interview were really cute and nice from you. And thank you for your trust. I know you trust many people." he said.

"You guys are the only people i really trust except my family." i said.

"Thanks for being so open with me right now, i know it's difficult for you." he said.

"It just felt safe you know, i felt safe." he smiled at me."Now i'm tired. Maybe i should go to bed."

"Yeah maybe we should." we both stood up and put everything in the kitchen before we walked upstairs.

I opened my door. "Y/N ?" i turned around.

"What ?" i asked Tom.

"I just wanted to say that it was very confident from you to be that honest with me." i smiled at his words. "If you ever need someone to talk, you know where i am. Just try to be more open to others. You have nothing to fear, you are a wonderful person. And you got way more confident. I don't want to say too much but when we are finished with filming you will be as confident as we are." he said.

I walked to him an hugged him. "Thank you, Tom. You don't know how much that means to me."

"Every time, darling. Also you wouldn't have done that a week ago." he chuckled and i pulled away.

"I got my first 'darling' from Tom Holland." i said quiet. "Sorry, little fangirl moment." we both laughed.

"It won't be the last. Good night Y/N." he said.

"Night Tom." i said and closed my door.