10. The new members

(If you don't know that: The actor or 'Harley' is Ty Simpkins and he is 19 years old. But i want to change his age a little, so that he is 23 years old. I hope that is okay for every one. Just don't felt compelled when our 23 year old charakter kisses a 19 year old boy. But it's totally okay if you are 10 years younger than Tom, you can still marry him ;))

Toms Pov.:

It was 10 am in the morning when Haz and he sit in the plane. "Okay we will be in 8 hours in New York, that means 1 pm in New Yorker time. We will go to set first to get our home keys. They said that we will live with the new members or 1 new member and Ty and Jacob in a house. We will meet Jacob on set and the others are already in the house." he said.

"Oh that poor girl that need so live with 4 boys in a house, that are also in a good friendship." Haz laughed.

"You're right. I wouldn't want to be her right now. I just hope that she is nice and chill, so that living together won't be bad." he said.

"Let's hope."

Y/N Pov.:

When i land in New York it was 12 pm in the night, at New Yorker time. For this night i got a hotel room because i didn't had the key for the house. When i was in the hotel room i went to bed. I needed do go to set at 1o am tomorrow to get my key, talk to the brothers and meet the other actor and love partner. In the day i would meet my roommates. I just hope that there is also a girl to have some deep talks. The russos weren't tell me anything. It was always a 'surprise'.

Next day :

I woke up with my alarm. I got ready for the day. Put on some light makeup, did my hair in a lose ponytail, put on my 90' blue jeans with a black crop top and a grey jacket. Normally i wouldn't wear that for the first day but the brithers said i should come how i want because i wouldn't meet people that would be business mans.

I grabbed my suitcase and went out to check out. I drove 10 minutes to the set and walked to the office where i should meet Antony and Joe. I knocked at the door and they said i could come in.

"Y/N great to see you." Joe stood up and hugged me.

"Nice to see you too." i hugged him back and then Anthony. "I need to ask you something."

"Shoot." Anthony said.

"I read the script of course but how can Natasha still be alive. I mean i can't wait to work with Scarlett but how did she survive ?" i asked exited.

"That's what we need to tell you. You need to switch another name with Natashas. You will know with who when you are at home. Here is the key." he gave me one. Then someone knocked at the door. "Come in." Joe said.

"Hey guys." the boy said.

"Hey Ty, long time no see." Joe said and hugged him.

Oh my good that is Ty Simpkins. HARLEY.

"You must be Y/N , i'm Ty." he put out his hand.

"Oh my god you are Harley." i said and shook his hand.

"That's the new charakter and you both are a thing in the movie." Anthony said.

"Oh my god i ship them. I mean Tony Starks lost daughter and then Harley that was the first child in Tony's life. Perfect." i said like a fangirl.

"The living together for the next month will be fun." Ty said and i laughed.

"Oh my god i'm going to live with Ty and others that i don't know." i freak out quiet.

"Here you go Ty, your key. The other cast members are in another house. We wanted to keep the cast a little bit separated. We got you an uber and at home you got a car for you 5. The others will be at the house at 2 pm. So get the best rooms." Joe said and we thanked him and walked to the car.

We both sat down and told the driver the address and then we drove there. "You exited ?" he asked me.

"Of course i am. I'm in a movie with all the left over avengers. I never met them like you." i said embarrassed.

"Don't be so embarrassed. I saw your last movie and you did perfect." i said a quiet 'thanks'. "And i also just met them once. But i meant of you are exited for the living together ? And hang out with all the actors ?" he chuckled.

"Oh yeah. To live with actors would be cool and everybody would die in my place. Also to get known all the actors will be great. I loved Elisabeth Olsen in WandaVision and also to meet Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie will be fun. I hope. I don't know but i'm the newbie and also the youngest and the one with less experience. Maybe i shouldn't be here." i said and looked down at my hands.

"The brothers chose you because you are a good actress. And i'll be by your side the hole time because i'm also pretty young, but i'd didn't knew you were younger. When is your birthday ?" he asked.

"23. may." i said.

"We are filming over your birthday. Will your family will come ?" he asked.

"No they won't i think. My sister is still in school. But my brother will come next week. Next week is may already so it's not so far away from my birthday." i chuckled.

"We're here." the driver said. We thanked him and looked at the house.

"This home is big." Ty said. "I know i live in a big house but this is big. Do you live in one ?" he asked as we walked to the door.

"I lived in a big house with my family but now i live at a smaller house because i don't need a big one for my won and my dog." i said and we opened the door. It was a modern house and i loved it. We walked around. A big living room with a bigger tv, a big kitchen with a kitchen island, a home gym, a dinning room and 6 bed rooms with bath and some extra business rooms. Outside was a big garden with a whirlpool and a trampoline. We also got a balcony at one side of the house.

We both walked around and chose our bed rooms. "Why didn't you choose a balcony room ?" he asked me.

"I don't want to steal a room from the others." i said while i put my clothes in the wardrobe.

"You are too nice for this world." he smiled at me and then walked out.

"Wait can you tell the others, when i don't hear that they come that i'm asleep ?" i asked him.

"I'll do it." he said and i thanked him.