33. premier day

Y/N Pov.:

The last weekend was boring. We just hang out together, walked around the city or hang out with the others. And today was monday. The premier day.

I woke up because someone smashed a pillow in my face. "Wake up sleepyhead." he said.

I opened my eyes and saw Ty. "What the hell." i said and then throw my other pillow at him.

"Pillow fight." he screamed and we had a pillow fight for some minutes.

"Okay stop. Peach, peach." i said and we stopped. We then both fell down on my bed completely exhausted. "What are you doing here anyway ?"

"I wanted to wake you for breakfast. Then i saw this pillow and i just needed to do it." he said and we both chuckled.

"He Y/N b-... uhm Ty hey. What are you doing in her bed ?" Tom asked.

"It's not what you think." Ty said.

"Right. Ty is just a bitch and woke me up with a pillow fight." i said.

"Oh uhm okay, i just wanted to say that breakfast is ready." he said and walked out.

"Weird." i said and stood up.

"What ?" he asked.

"His reaction." i said. Then Ty mumbled something what i couldn't understand and we walked out in the kitchen.

"Morning guys." Harry said.

"Morning." Ty said and we sat down.

"So let's got through the day again." Haz said.

"Our stylist will be here at 1 and we will leave at 3." Tom said.

"Mine and Tys stylist will be here at 2 and we will leave at 4. Why do you guys need to be there earlier ?" i asked them.

"They wanted us to prepare some small things for the after party. And Haz and Harry belong to me so they are also need to be there earlier." Tom said.

"And why don't we need to prepare ?" i asked.

"Because you are the newbies." Jacob said.

"I'm not that new but i don't mind to let you guys work." Ty said.

"When are you guys be there ?" Haz asked.

"We are just come 5 minutes later than you with the car." Ty said.

"I still think that it's funny that you need to act like you were just come for the paparazzi." i said and we all laughed.

"I mean yeah. Just imagine when someone sees that we are there at 3, then walk in the car again, drive around the corner and turn around again just for driving back and have a cool arrival at 4:30." Jacob said.

"What are we doing the next 2 hours ?" Harry asked.

"Let's watch Modern family." i said.

"You can't get enough of that series right ?" Tom asked and we all laughed. We that really watched for the next 2 hours Modern Family until it was 1 pm.

"We head over to the other apartment now." Haz said. The Russos got us another apartment so that the stylist had more room for everyone. The apartment was only 2 doors away and they had booked it for the next 2 hours for them to get ready.

"Have fun." Ty said.

"Don't miss us too much." i said.

"How can i miss you when i'm too exited to see you finally in a dress." Haz said.