30. wendnesday

Y/N Pov.:

"Ty are coming ! We are going to be late." i screamed through the apartment.

"I'm here." he said and walked to the door. "See you later Haz and Harry."

"See ya." Haz said and we closed the door. After that we drove on set for our next interview. It would be the 'Wired autocomplete interview' i was so exited.

After our drive we both switched in our outfits. I switched in some wide white pants and a thigh white shirt. After we both changed we walked in the room where we would film the interview.

"Hey i'm Henry. So basically i do nothing, just say action and cut." we chuckled. "There are the boards with the question on it and you just need to wrap the paper off." he said.

"I think we can do that." Ty said and we both sat down.

"You ready ?" he asked and we nodded. "And action."

"Hi, i'm Y/N Y/L/N." i said.

"And i'm Ty Simpkins." he said.

"And we are playing the 'Wired autocomplete Interview'" we both said.

"Let's begin with you Ty." i said and grabbed one of the boards with his name on it. "Is Ty Simkins... the next iron man ?"

"No i'm not. It would be nice but i don't think he is." he said.

"Is Ty Simpkins... in Endgame ?" i asked.

"Yes i am." he said.

"Right, so the last one, Is Ty Simpkins ... in a relationship. Tell my Ty, are you ?" i asked him.

"No, i'm actually not. I know it's hard to imagine." he did the girl hair flip.

"Oh my god what a div." i said and we both laughed.

"Now to you Y/N. Should i also the the same question board ?" he asked me.

"Yeah do it." i said.

"Okay let's go, Is Y/N Y/L/N ... in the new avengers movie ?" he asked.

"Yes i am." i said simple.

"I knew that already." he winked at the camera and i laughed. "So is Y/N Y/L/N ... british ?"

"Oh yeah i am. I could do a do Tom Holland and say 'i'm a native of south west london, darling'" we both laughed.

"Oh help. So the last one, Is Y/N Y/L/N... in a relationship ? Oh i can answer that so she-" but i put my hand over his mouth.

"I stop you right here, you would just say an embarrassing story. But to answer the question, no i'm not." i said. "Let's move on." i said and grabbed one of his boards again.

"What... is Ty Simpkins ? Oh i love that question." we both laughed.

"I don't know what i am. I would say a human but we can never be sure." he said.

"Whatever, what is Ty Simpkins ... zodiac sign ?" i said.

"I'm a leo."

"What is Ty Simpkins... phone number. Why do people ask that ?" i chuckled.

"I don't know. If you want it than text me on instagram." he winked and i slapped his chest. "It was a joke."

"Okay let's go, who is... Y/N Y/L/N ? Again this question." we both laughed.

"I would say it like Ty that i am a human but we can never be sure." i said.

"Lovely, so who is Y/N Y/L/N ? Jacob Elordi ?" he asked.