3

S a p n a p ' s   P o v

"come on!! chat I had that one!" I yelled as I saw more votes for Karl's rap.

"take that! that's what you get for being mean to me earlier." Karl laughed.

I shook my head and took a sip of my water. quackity was streaming jackbox for a bit until Karl decided to play Minecraft. It was a chill night with the boys while we had some fun, talking to chat.

"so, I wanna know who this girl is, and you have never talked about her before." quackity spoke.

"Yeah. also, you didn't even answer my call!" George yelled at me.

"he answered mine! Loser. suck it, George." Karl laughs, causing George to get all huffy.

"she's my friend, oh my god. We were hanging out today because we haven't in a bit since we have both been busy with school and work," I tell them.

"so what your saying is, she is single?" dream says.

quackity starts laughing, and I shake my head at his comment. This guy, I swear. I rub my head, and I begin to talk.

"dream she would never date a guy like you. you are annoying- wait, that's George." I laugh, causing the other boys to laugh minus bad.

"sapnap be nice to George! First, you don't answer his call, and now you are calling him annoying?" bad speaks, trying to defend George.

"sapnap, how am I the annoying one?! you haven't said one bad thing about Karl or quackity! why am I getting attacked?" George aggressively speaks with his stupid British accent.

"it's because his girlfriend loves me already-" Karl tried to speak.

"SHE LOVES ME MORE!" quackity yells in auto-tune.

Everyone bursts out into laughter, and chat is just blowing up quackity's stream, asking who we are talking about and why everyone is harassing me about them.

"so you won't even tell us her name??" dream asks.

"no, but you can call her L, I guess," I say, rethinking if that was a good idea.

"So L from death note." George giggles.

"she simps for him. she's a big simp and anime fan." I laugh, remembering her talking to me about the anime.

"oh, so she watches anime? that's cool!" Karl says, giggling to himself.

"are you guys seriously simping over her?!" I gasp, now realizing they might be into her just off of what I told them.

"well, not exactly. She sounds cool. Shocked she's friends with you though, she would probably have a good time with me if you know what I mean..." dream mutters.

"PFFT-" quackity chokes and spits out his drink.

Karl started laughing at quackity, which led to George laughing and all of us laughing, including a concerned badboyhalo.

"dream that was bad! What if she's watching right now!" bad exclaims.

"Does she even watch your streams, sapnap?" Karl asks, calming down.