37

D r e a m ' s  P o v

"k, you have to admit that was so funny." i laugh at luna.

she was wiping her face and she just looks at me through the mirror. she shakes her head with a smile and i just laugh lightly. i got her pretty good with the water. she's gonna have to change her shirt as well since all the water dripped down onto it.

"you suck." she laughs walking to her room.

i follow after her because i want to make sure she's okay. she walks to her closet and looks for a new shirt. she pulls out a black baggy shirt and she stare at it. i looked at her figure and honestly, she has nothing to be jealous of.

"can you grab me my scissors? they should be by you." luna interrupts me from my gaze.

"sure.." i stand up and i look over to find them.

i grab them and i walk towards her. i hand her them and she smiles and snips some string off of the shirt. she sets the scissors down on the desk and she just pulls off her shirt right then and there. i turn around right away and i noticed the mirror right in front of me.

"sorry i should've told you to look away.. that's embarrassing." she chuckled.

i didn't mean to but i was looking at her body in the mirror. she stood behind me in a bra putting on a baggy shirt. i couldn't help but let my eyes wonder a tad before she threw the shirt on. i look away and i walk back to her bed.

"why do you hide your body?" i ask her.

"excuse me?" she looks up at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"that sounded bad i'm so sorry.. what i meant to say was, why are you so upset about how corinna looks compared to you?" i look at her.

she stood there speechless for a second and she looks down. i was going to apologize again for crossing a line but she starting to speak.

"she's just really pretty and has a killer body and i am just jealous of her i guess. saying she makes me insecure isn't it either because i'm just already insecure but seeing her next to me, i already know who everyone would pick." she shrugs, still looking down.

"luna from what i saw, i would pick you 100 percent." i admit to her.

"oh dream, i know you just want me to feel better but you don't have to lie to me." luna half smiles at me.

"i'm not lying, i'm being dead serious right now.." i stand up from the bed.

she just looks at me and wasn't sure what to say. her face was more pink than usual but this time she didn't look away from me. i start to walk towards her and she turns her body my direction. i was close to her and she looked up at me. i place my hands on her shoulders and i move them to lightly hold her neck.

"hey guys- what the fuck is happening here?!"

luna and i both snap towards the door and i see nick standing there and then karl appeared behind him. both of their faces dropped when they saw luna and i.

"i'm fixing her necklace. you know how you clip it and the thing is supposed to go to the back? hers was in the front and she kept forgetting to turn it around." i lie to them.

"i was seeing how long i could piss dream off with it." luna laughs.

i smile at her and i pretend to fix her necklace that was perfectly fine. karl walks away and nick just laughs.

"i really thought i walked into you guys kissing or something." nick chuckles.

"i mean you can walk in to us kiss. we will plan it now." luna jokes.

"oh shut up." i laugh at her.

"so what i originally came into here for is to say something came up and karl has to go home.. he wasn't here for long but he said he would come back as soon as he can. you guys wanna come say bye and dream you can come home as well?" nick walks away but looks back at us.

"sure." i say, wanting him to leave.

he walks out of the room and i turn to luna who was already looking at me.

"aren't you gonna go say goodbye?" i ask her, raising an eyebrow.

"i mean i would go, but your hands are kinda trapping me." she sasses.

"feisty i see.. is this how you flirt with guys?" i tease her.

"only to guys i know will be flirt like this back." she smirks.

i was caught of guard with how.. aggressive she was being. i just chuckle and she just has a sly smile. i bring my hands back up to where they were holding her neck on the sides.

"good excuse with the necklace thing." she chuckles.

"well what else was i supposed to tell them? yeah i was just gonna kiss her because i'm kinda into her. like no you dummy." i say to her.

"oh so you were gonna kiss me?" she was shocked.

"no i was gonna headbutt you. yes i was gonna kiss you." i laugh.

"what's stopping you?" she raises her eyebrows.

i stare at her and i was hesitant to do it. i felt her hands wrap around my arms and i lean down. our noses were touching and i just chuckle.

"if i was going to kiss you, i'd make it special since you are a special girl. got it?" i mumble to her.

i could feel her shiver and i knew i won this time. i peck her nose and i stand up, brushing her hair to the side. i could tell she was flustered and she just looks away from me.

"i hate you." she groans.

"i know you love me." i smile and walk out of her room.

i walk to the living room where karl and nick were cleaning up. they both looked up at me and they didn't look impressed.

"took you long enough. come help clean." nick throws a pillow at me.

i smile and i set the pillow down and i join them in their cleaning activities. luna comes out a few seconds later and her face was still red and she also joined us in cleaning.

"i got the rest you guys, don't worry. thank you for coming out with me. tobio's appointment should be done so i gotta go as well." she smiles to us.

"want one of us to join?" i ask her.

"it's okay. i can do it myself." she looks up at me.

"don't forget you picked us up." nick interrupts.

i could see luna drop her shoulders and she just laughs.

"right.. right i did. i guess everyone is coming to pick tobio up. let's go ladies." luna walks out the door.

we follow after her and i call shotgun. i see nick groan and i just laugh. we get into luna's car she starts to drive. the ride was quick and quiet but not awkward. she pulls up and she gets out, walking inside to get her cat.

"so what's with you and corinna? why is she suddenly calling you and texting you a bunch?" nick asks karl randomly.

"i dunno. i don't want to be mean and ignore her, we're friends after all." karl tells us.

all i could do was roll my eyes slightly. luna walks out with tobio and he was in her arms. i just smiled at the sight and she gets in, letting tobio crawl in. i pat my lap and tobio comes and sits on my legs and purrs.

"he's in a very cuddly mood.. but let's you guys back home." luna pets tobio one last time before she starts driving.