59

L u n a ' s P o v

great. my anxiety is starting to kick in right before i drink. just amazing. i rearrange my desk for the 5th time waiting for wilbur to tell me when i can unmute. he was doing his intro and i took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

"L you can unmute now if you'd like!" wilburs voice rang through the headphones.

i press the button looking back at karl who gave me a thumbs up.

"hi! you can call me luna if you'd like as well." i inform wilbur who nods with a smile.

he was a good looking guy i will admit, seems more like a brotherly figure honestly. we talk a bit so his chat can get up to date with who i am and how he knows me. i had my camera on with the green screen behind me up. i had my glasses and mask on, pulling a ranboo as chat kept saying.

"so what kind of beverage do you have L?" wilbur asks me.

"well good sir, you know in the picture i commented on with that nice fancy drink you had? i got exactly that with me." i look beside me and i laugh.

"no way, me too!" he laughs as well.

"i got karl to give me some pepsi for chasers if i need and he even got me a water bottle." i look over at him who was sitting on the bed with a smile looking at me.

"what a man. karl is a cool guy. i wish i had a karl here to get me water and drinks." he shakes his head.

wilbur explains what's going to happen to chat and to me as well since i'm still not a hundred percent sure what's going on. i understand and we start, having a 60 minute timer at the top of the screen showing chat that's how long they have to get us drunk basically.

"sometimes chat sucks and isn't funny but other times chat has a funny bone." wilbur explains to me.

i smile and shake my head at him dissing his fan base. they seemed to laugh at it which means it's a normal occurrence for him to diss them. we start the timer and i already have my shots ready.

"there will be a video that pops up that chat will submit– like this one.." wilbur stops talking after a video starts playing.

it was a vine and i have such a soft spot for vines. i know i will laugh a bunch over stupid things so this will be very hard not to laugh. the video cut off before the good part, so wilbur and i just start talking, getting to know each other.

"so you were originally friends with sapnap right?" wilbur asks me.

"yeah. we were friends when we were younger and i moved out of my home to live here for personal reasons and i found out he lives here and we met up and hung out more. we've always been in touch but it was really nice to see him in person again. he's such a great guy who has a lot of amazing friends i've met as well." i smile and explain to wilbur.

he was nodding and listening to me ramble about how much i appreciate everything that's happened lately and his smile never dropped from his face which made me feel good. i like when people actually listen to what i'm saying and look interested. videos popped up but nothing that made us laugh. the timer was at 45 minutes already and we haven't had one chuckle yet.

"see george is an interesting guy to hangout with. him and tommy are cool dudes.. you have a sister right who's 17 yeah?" wilbur asks me.

"yup. her name is avery. she actually came down to surprise me with karl. it was amazing. she's just in her room right now but i could get her if you want to meet her?" i ask and he nods.