26

L u n a ' s P o v

"zero to one! to be fair, i didn't know where i was going." karl says as he opens my car door with a smile.

"i told you i'd win." i cheekily grin.

he just shakes his head and i get out. i grab my drink and karl closes my door. i shake my head at him and we walk up to my house. i see tobio in the window like a dog and i can hear karl and how excited he was to see tobio again.

"hi tobio! i missed you!" karl said as i opened the door.

"he's missed you too. he really likes you so you better be sticking around for a while now. i can take the bag and i'll set up an area. my room or the living room?" i grab the bag from him.

"we can do whatever has the space and you are willing to have a little messy." he smiles up at me.

i nod and i walk away from him and cat. i go into my room and i set my phone and stuff down on my bed and i head out again. i go into the living room and i set the bag down on the table and i smile.

"so what kind of bracelets are we making? matching, random, funky!" karl emerged from the front door finally.

"we can make matching if you want! we should make some for nick and dream since they didn't come.. also why didn't they come?" i take the stuff out of the bag.

"nick said making bracelets would be boring and dream just said he's gonna stay with nick so he's not alone. nicks in a mood today and dream would've came but he didn't want to leave him by himself." karl explains to me.

i frown and shrug. i take the plastic bag to the kitchen and i put it with the rest of my plastic bags in a cupboard. i walk to my room and i start to grab what i need. i set them down on my dresser and i walk to my bed to grab my phone.

"hmm.. what kind of bracelets do i want to make.." i mumble as i look up simple bracelets to make.

i was to caught up in looking at my phone i didn't hear karl come into my room. he wrapped his arms around me waist and just pulled me into him. i froze and didn't know what to do since he caught me off guard and i can hear him sigh.

"you are so warm.. it's crazy." he mumbles behind me.

i chuckle and i touch his hand which was freezing. i was shocked since it was warm outside.

"karl you are cold, are you okay?" i turn around to face him.

"luna, my drink it's cold. i was holding it you goofball." he says to me with a smile.

i felt like i just lost all my brain cells since i didn't even think about that at all. i mentally facepalm and i shake my head.

"wow, i didn't even think of that. but you are still cold. want me to turn the air off and let it warm up inside a bit?" i ask him.

"you could do that, or maybe we could just.." he starts to lean and we fall onto my bed.

he just laughs and i laugh with him and at his actions. he lets go and climbs up to my pillows and lays down, closing his eyes. i join him and i lay beside him. he laid there quietly and peacefully while i just looked at him.

"ah you were warm, i'm coming back in." he lifts up my blanket and gets under.

i get under as well and he ends up rolling onto me but his head was on my chest and his body was on mine and in between my legs. he was laying on me and i could feel him just relax.

"that's better.. you are so comfy.." he smiles and melts into me.

"i mean, your head is on my boobs so that must be a good pillow." i laugh.

i can feel him tense and he looks up at me.

"i'm so sorry, i can move i didn't realize it was your chest. i'm sorry if i violated you-"

"just shut up and lay back down.. it's nice." i hush him.

he quiets and sets his head back down carefully. i can feel him slowly relax again and i wrap my arms around him. he does the same and wraps his around me, or at least he tries to. i instantly feel tired and i was so comfortable i didn't want to get up. this is also the first time in a long time i'm laying like this with someone in a bed.

"you have such fluffy hair.." i say as i touch it.

it was very soft and i end up playing with it. i also periodically scratch my nails against his scalp and i feel him shiver which makes me smile.

"that feels so nice.. i might end up falling asleep honestly, this is so comfortable and perfect." karl speaks quietly.

"you can sleep, i don't mind. want some music playing or a show?" i ask him.

he shakes his head and smiles softly. i smile to myself and he answers with words now.

"i don't want anything playing.. i can hear your heartbeat and it's calming. i don't want to be distracted." he hums out.

i felt my self just stop working and i thought i was going to cry but not actually. karl must've noticed because he chuckled.

"it's been a while since i've done this.. sorry i made your heart skip a beat." he smiles against my chest.

"it's been a long time since i've had this much touch, it's nice to have it again." i mumble the last part.

karl snuggles more into me if it's possible and i try to shimmy down so we can be closer. he lets it happen and we were both now laying down fully. i wrap my arms back around him and i let out a little sigh.

"i'm sorry i accidentally messed up our bracelet making plans." karl mumbles.

"this is probably way better.. the bracelets aren't going anywhere so don't you worry." i smile.

"i put the drinks in the fridge too because i didn't want them leaking but it worked out for another reason." he chuckled.

"i think you were putting them in there because you knew we would be laying in my bed. you time traveller." i say.

i can just feel him laugh and he shakes his head.

"just shhh now and relax, we can stay like this for longer.." he tells me.

i don't say anything else after that and we just ended up laying in the quiet together. he was laying on me and i was holding him close to me even though we were already close. i didn't want to let go since this feels so nice. the most love and comfortable thing that's happened to me in a long time, and it's with karl. i feel safe.