34

L u n a ' s  P o v

"hey guys i'm back!" i smile to everyone as i get inside the car.

they all smile and say hi back. i go onto spotify to play music since i unhooked my phone when i left. i put on the playlist karl and i made the one day together when we were on our discount roadtrip.

"so where are we going next?" dream asks from the back seat.

"you didn't tell them?" i look over at karl.

"i didn't know i had to." he just stares back at me.

"i'm kidding, don't worry. i have a nail appointment and then i'll need to grab some stuff for my house and maybe go to the mall." i start to drive.

"nail appointment?" nick repeats.

"yes a nail appointment. you guys can walk around the street or something if you don't want to talk with me at the place. i don't mind." i tell him, making sure he knows i wouldn't mind if he left.

"sounds good. now let's get you to your nail appointment." nick claps his hands.

i smile and i start to drive to the salon thing. it was a quiet and quick ride to the location and we all get out.

"dream and i are gonna walk around, maybe get ice cream while we are at it. i assume you were gonna stay luna so she wouldn't be alone." nick looks at karl.

"yes that was the plan!" he smiles brightly.

"okay cool, we will be back in a bit. i would offer to get you ice cream but i don't want it to melt okay?" he then looks at me.

"it's alright! we can make a trip after and get some if we want." i also smile to nick.

dream and nick smile back and they walk away. karl and i walk into the nail salon and i go to the front desk person.

"hi i have an appointment under luna.." i say to the lady.

"just a moment please." she smiles at me.

i nod and i glance over at karl beside me. he was on his phone reading something but i didn't stare for to long since the lady started to speak to me again.

"come this way please." she walks to a spot.

"karl come." i grab his hand and take him with me.

he pockets his phone and walks behind me, holding my hand firmly. i sit down and one of the lady's grabs a chair for karl so he could sit next to me.

"thank you so much ma'am!" he smiles to her.

she says you're welcome and walks away. he looks over at me with a smile and sits down moving his chair closer to me. we were pressed side by side since he wanted to be very close i guess. 

"so how long do you get your nails done?" he asks, looking at my hand.

"not to long because i don't wanna stab my eye when i rub them. i usually get them just a smidge longer than my natural nails when i grow them out." i watch him play with my fingers.

he pulled out his phone and took a photo of our hands and i just smiled to myself. someone sits down in the table, causing me to look over and focus on them.

"hello, do you have an idea of what you'd like?" the lady speaks.

"yes! is it possible you have the same colour as this nail polish?" i ask, showing my free hand to her.

"yes we do. would you like the same colour?" she pulls out the colour.

i nod and she nods as well. we talk more and karl still has my one hand in his hands. he was just gently playing with my fingers and drawing shapes on my palm. we figure out the nail length and the names of them and she starts on my nails.