61

A v e r y ' s  P o v

i stared at the bathroom door from the hallway and heard some music coming from the closed door. i wasn't fully comprehending that my sister is just casually showering with someone i looked up to. i realized i've been standing here for quite some time and headed back to my room i'm staying in.

"what the hell is even going on nowadays.." i shake my head and i plop on my bed.

i look at my phone and i noticed i got notifications from twitter, instagram and discord. i smile and sit up when i noticed tommyinnit started following me. i'm going to be friends with tommyinnit, how cool is that!

"i should talk to luna and karl about streaming someday.. i'm sure they'd support!" i smile to myself standing up.

i leave my room and i walk past the bathroom, pausing beside the door because i heard them talking. i didn't want to be nosey but at the same time.. who's gonna know?!

"you have such smooth skin.. what body wash do you use?" i could hear karl ask.

"i use this and i have some lotion i put on since my skin is also pretty sensitive." luna responded.

i sigh at the boring conversation they were having. i was expecting to hear something interesting but not gross. i stretch and was about to walk away but luna said something that made me freeze in my place.

"i'm thinking of flying down to my hometown when avery goes home.. to see my mom."

"oh, that sounds exciting! do you think your mom will be excited to see you?"

"i'm not sure honestly, i know she doesn't hate me but i feel like she does.. it's complicated and i just wish we had a better relationship.. i wish she didn't hate me–"

luna paused what she was saying and i leaned into the door to hear better but felt my heart sink when i heard her sob.

"luna it's okay.. you don't need to finish. she doesn't hate you and i know that. she cares so much about you. when i came down to get avery, she was a little hesitant with me but you know who really fixed it? your sister."

i pushed myself away from the door and i walked away, not wanting to listen anymore. i walked into the kitchen, smiling when i see tobio eating. i sit down next to him and i pet his head gently, wiping my eyes with my other hand. time must've gone by quickly because i heard the bathroom door open and then close. i stand up and i walk over to see who left the bathroom and it was karl. he had his back towards me and he enters the bedroom, closing the door.

"is she still in there?" i mumbled to myself.

i heard the water was off and i just watch down the hallway seeing what's going to happen next but nothing happened. i walk back to tobio and he crawls on my lap and i scoop him up in my arms, taking him to my room. i pushed the door open with my foot and then the bathroom door opened.

"oh hey guys." luna smiles to tobio and i.

"oh hey. how was your shower?" i wiggle my eyebrows and i could see her cheeks flush pink.

"it was nice. i've never experienced that kind of peaceful love before and i really want to marry him on the spot. he rubbed my shoulders and played with my hair. nothing sexual happened besides a kiss and i'm just happy. i'm going to start getting dressed since he's going to take me out somewhere but i dunno where. you are gonna hangout with dream and nick alright?" luna's smile never left her face.

i nod my head with a smile as well and she walked to her bedroom, smiling brightly at the person inside. the door closed and i went into my room, closing my door as well. i walk to my bed and i set tobio down, petting his belly. karl jacobs you better get your ass moving and ask my sister out already.