22

L u n a ' s P o v

"very dumb.. i hate it." i grumbled under my breath as i lost in mario kart.

"you just suck." nick sassed.

"oh? at least i didn't get last." i side eyed dream who was getting all huffy.

"I WAS IN FIRST BUT YOU BLUE SHELLED ME AND EVERYONE WAS RED SHELLING ME!" he yells.

"still lost.. and i am the winner!" karl stands up proudly.

"no no, we have more matches. sit down sir." i told him as he chuckled.

"can't handle the fact i absolutely kicked all of your guys asses?" karl snickered to himself.

"i say we team up and blue shell and red shell karl only.." dream sits up.

"i agree." nick looks at him.

"let's do it boys. karl your going down." i squint my eyes at him.

he smirks and we all sit up straight ready to take karl down but also to not let the others win. we were in my room all spread out everywhere since i had a switch and i suggested we can play some games while we wait for the food to cook.

"i'm gonna win this round again. easy!" karl says outloud.

"don't get to cocky mr jacobs. i'm in second and i have some surprises.." i smile widely.

i had 3 red shells and i decided to use them all on him. he was to far so i used one to catch up and then i used another since he was right there. i have my last one and we are neck in neck. he was in first and the finish line was right there.

"GO FASTER!" karl yelled at the screen.

"GET HIM LUNA!" dream yells at me.

i used my last red shell and he falls right in front of the finish line, causing me to land a spot at first, dream in second, nick in third and poor karl in forth.

"this is what happens when you get cocky." i stand up.

"i hate you." karl mumbles.

"well i'm gonna finish making noodles. you guys can still play if you like!" i smile to them all and i walk out.

i can hear dream and nick laughing together but then screaming at each other. i was humming quietly to myself a random song tune while i stirred the pot of noodles. i was to busy paying attention i didn't hear the person coming into the kitchen. i felt arms sneak around my torso and they land just above my hips.

"i'm tired.."

i felt a head flop onto mine and i smile while shaking my head. i pushed some of karl's hair out of my face and i felt his grip tighten. i blush to myself but i continue watching the pot.

"so are you serious about the whole moving in thing?" he asks me.

"yes for sure. i've been wanting a roommate and i asked nick but he already lived with dream and like i said earlier.. i don't really have friends here or any friends to begin with besides you guys. it gets lonely." i sigh at the end.

"you won't be lonely for long. i'll be here and we can watch movies together all the time or play minecraft together. we can even have dance parties late at night.. gosh i'm excited!" karl squeezes me.

i giggle and i turn off the stove since the noodles are done noodling. i tap his hands and he sighs and let's go, walking to the counter and sitting on it. i grab the pot and i drain it and i start to make a random noodle recipe. karl was watching me and he looked focus from the quick glance i did.

"do you like noodles?" i ask him grabbing bowls.

"they aren't bad, definitely not my favourite food but i'll eat them for sure!" he smiles as i dish out bowls, feeling like a mom.

"when you move in.. noodles are my absolute favourite okay?" i smile and hand him his dish.

"this smells good!" he sniffs dramatically, basically inhaling the food with his nose.

i laugh and i ask him to carry another bowl to my room. i do a quick look around the kitchen making sure nothing is on or a mess. i nod and i head to my room where dream and nick were. they were just laying on my bed on their phones.

"food children. get off your phones." i say getting their attention.

"wow mom made food!" dream sits up and walks over to me.

"for you!" i smile and hand him his bowl.

he smiles brightly at the bowl and looks up at me. he grabs my bowl from my hands and sets both of ours down and then engulfs me in a hug. i smile and i feel overwhelmed but in a happy way. i hug him back and i felt tiny in his arms. 6'3 compared to 5'3 was such a huge difference but it felt nice to be hugged by him.

"all i have to say is thank you. you came on a little road trip with us, we stargazed because you suggested it and it was one of the most beautiful things ever.. you even made a playlist with karl! we come home and you invite us inside and you made us food. thank you so much luna. we just met and i know we will always be friends. i appreciate you a lot already. more than you know." dream says holding me close.

that's when my eyes watered and tears were falling. i was happy i made other people around me happy and he said he appreciated me already. i had my face stuffed into his torso so i'm sure he felt the tears leak through and touch his skin by now.

"that means so much to me.. i struggle making friends and i'm happy you guys are willing to talk to me and accept me." i sniffle into dream.

he doesn't pull away and i just smile while more tears fall.

"i don't pull away from hugs unless the other person does first." dream announces.

i chuckle into him and i let out a little breath. i slowly let go and dream gives me one last squeeze before he pulls away, smiling down at my messy face.

"nick i made her cry." dream looks over at him.

i notice little stain marks from where my tears hit his shirt and i shake my head.

"she's emotional and sensitive, don't worry. she is also probably overwhelmed with happiness since like she said, she struggles with making friends. but i'm happy we can all have fun together and have nothing be awkward." nick smiles at us.

i go to wipe my tears but dream was already wiping them away with his thumb. he was being gentle and i was happy i finally found my people.

"i'm sorry i cried into your shirt.. you have marks now." i poke where there were dark spots.

"it's just water, don't worry about it." he smiles softly at me.

"i didn't mean to cry, i'm such a baby. i wasn't expecting any of it so i was so caught off guard. but i'm happy that we can all be close friends and hopefully build our friendship to be even closer." i smile brightly causing the boys to smile.

"yay for luna!" karl laughs and group hugs us.

"yay luna!" everyone cheers laughing and smiling.