58

K a r l ' s P o v

"freestyle painting!" avery smiles brightly.

i nod in agreement smiling at avery. the green screen was down now and we had the door closed, the easel up with avery standing beside it, holding paint.

"i'm not sure what i should draw.. give me random things to add to the painting." avery looks at luna and i.

"draw a dinosaur." i suggested, having avery stare at me with wide eyes.

"are you crazy? do you think i'm an actual artist?!" she shakes her head at me.

i laughed and i glance over at luna who seemed to be out of it right now. she was staring at the screen, reading chat i assume and she would always look away after reading for a bit. i was about to ask her if she's alright but avery started laughing, pulling my attention to her for a bit.

"do you like my dinosaur?" avery moves out of the way to display her art?

"oh wow.. that's definitely um, art?" i stare at her so called dinosaur.

"luna what do you think?" avery asks, trying to get her more involved.

"it's definitely a dinosaur.. not a good one."

avery's jaw dropped and she stared at luna in disbelief. i covered my mouth and i look at luna who shook her head.

"how dare you diss my dino like that. he never liked you to begin with." avery flips her hair and starts to paint again.

"luna you are aggressive. that was so good too oh my gosh." i laugh a bit.

she nods, not showing any expressions due to the mask and glasses. i wish she would take them off to show how beautiful she is. i want to stare in her eyes and just watch the brown colour shift in certain lighting. i want to count all the little moles and beauty spots she has on her face since she has many. i've been meaning to write down how many she actually has..

"luna you seem dead.. start painting on the little canvas." avery tosses a thing at luna.

"i dunno what to paint." she looks up at avery.

"i'm going to do some sibling telepathy to give you your idea okay? start your brain so i can send you the thing." avery stared at luna, putting her pointer fingers on her temples.

luna copies and they were silent for a few seconds, having me awkwardly stare at the two of them. avery finished and opens her eyes giving a thumbs up. luna then gives a thumbs up back and grabs some green paint.

"what did you tell luna to paint?" i ask, feeling left out on the whole telepathy thing.

"we will wait till she's done. i want to know if it actually worked in the end." avery turns back to her painting.

i sit there confused and i roll my chair over to chat and i put the headphones on, hearing donos coming in.

"hey karl luna and avery. you guys need a trio name. what do you think you guys should be called?"

"oh that's a good idea.. what should our trio name be?" i look back at the two.

"listen, i am horrible with coming up with group names. what are we?" avery shrugs and starts to think.

"it needs to be something that kinda matches us." luna looks at me.

another dono comes in and i start laughing a bit.

"what is it?" avery asks, looking back at me.

"a dono came in and they said our trio name should be 'we think luna and karl should be dating but none of us want to say it first' trio.. thanks mak for the dono as well." i laugh saying it.