55

K a r l ' s  P o v

closing the door behind me quietly and walking back to the dark living room to see luna still sound asleep on the couch made me smile. the fact i'm going to be staying here with this girl makes me so happy. i walk up to her and i crouch down, brushing loose hair that fell into her face to the side.

"even when you are asleep you are pretty– your drooling." i shook my head with a stupid smile and i went to grab a tissue.

i came back and i dabbed her face gently and the pillow and i just chuckle under my breath at her. that's something i won't tell her but just keep to myself. i grab my phone and open my notes and make a little note of this.

"luna drools in her sleep." i smile and write.

i write a few more things and i close my phone and set it in my pocket. i move the blanket off of her and i stop. i walk to her room and open her door and i clear off a spot on her bed. i walk back to the living room and she hasn't moved. i bend down and i carefully scoop her into my arms and i stand up.

"hmm..?" luna groaned, half asleep.

"shh, go back to sleep. i'm just bringing you to bed." i look at her. 

she didn't even bother opening her eyes or anything, she just snuggled into me more while i held her and i just awed silently. i walk towards her room and i go to the bed. i lay her down and when i go to stand up she grabs my hand, causing me to look down at her.

"where are you going..?" she opened her eyes a tad.

"just to turn the tv off in the living room and clean up a bit.." i squat to her level.

"it can be for tomorrow. come sleep." she pulls me to her.

"let me at least turn the tv off okay?" i push more hair out of her way.

she slowly nodded and i push her hair on her forehead back, leaning in to kiss her forehead as well. i could see her sleepy expression change into a sleepy smile and she brings my hand up to her lips and kisses it, making me blush.

"hurry up and come back.." she lets go of my hand.

"i will hurry." i smile and leave the room.

i turn the tv off, clean up the garage and i grab a glass of water. before i walk back to lunas room, i stop off at avery's and i knock on the door gently. i heard a quiet voice and i open the door, seeing avery laying on the bed on her phone.

"do you want some water or anything before bed?" i ask looking at her.

"i should be okay.." she smiles.

"i'll give you this water anyways." i walk in and i set the cup down on the dresser beside the bed.

i could tell avery was happy and she just smiled up at me. i turned my back around and i heard movement behind me and then i felt arms wrap around me. i smile and i look down to see avery hugging me with her face pressed into my back. i grab her arms and make them let go, i turn around and i hug her back.

"you are amazing karl.. thank you for treating my sister well. even me.." she mumbles into me.

"anything for you guys. i would do anything to keep you both happy. if someone is bugging you, let me know. if someone made you upset, let me know. if you just need to cry and have someone around, let me know.. go to sleep soon got it? i'm sure we have plans for tomorrow when everyone isn't so tired." i rub avery's back.

"sounds good, have a good sleep karl. tell luna i said goodnight as well." avery let's go and walks back to bed.

"i will. goodnight." i smile and i close the door.