65

L u n a ' s P o v

my mouth dropped but then snapped into a smile. i could feel my stomach dance and it's just full of butterflies. my heart was beating quickly and i placed my hands on karl's face and i pulled him down to my lips, kissing him. his hands went to my face and he cupped my cheeks and we pulled away, both smiling.

"yes. yes. yes. i will happily be your girlfriend karl jacobs." i smile to him.

"thank goodness you said yes, i would've cried if you said no. i'm kidding, not really.." he laughs and pulls me in for another kiss.

we share a few more and we hold each other after. my cheeks were hurting from how much i was smiling and my face was probably pink just like karl's. i can now officially think about the fact karl is my boyfriend.

"is there anything you want to do next?" karl mumbles into my neck.

"what do you mean?" i ask, moving slightly.

"should we look at the stars, eat some food, lay down for a bit, take in the fact that we are now dating.." karl stretches saying this all, making me laugh.

"we can do all how about?" i wiggle my eyebrows getting him to laugh as well.

"perfect!" he smiles brightly.

we sit down on the blanket and eat a bit more food before grabbing the telescope and moving a bit away from the lights.

"so i'm not the greatest at moving the telescope to the moon but if you wanna give it a go, have at it." karl admits as he chuckles.

"sounds good. i'll try to see if i can get it on the moon but it will be difficult since i haven't messed around with a telescope in a while." i jokingly pretend to crack my knuckles and neck.

karl smiles and watches from a tiny distance away, seeing me move the telescope around carefully. i will admit, it was a lot more difficult than i thought but i eventually got there after a good 10 minutes.. i'm kidding. we ended up calling dream hoping he'd help us somehow but he didn't answer right away.

"lame. he can't even help us.. do you know anyone else who could help?" i look over at karl.

"how would they help us though.. like i'm confused on how someone talking on the phone will help us move a physical object around." karl raised his eyebrow.

i stare at him and then i squint my eyes because he's right. i lean back to the telescope and continue to mess with it. karl was making stupid remarks on how slow i was.

"finally!!" i cheer, managing to point it at the moon after ages.

"about damn time! i could've flown to space to see the moon up close and come back before you found it." he teases.

"i'll just turn this telescope around and you'll never see the moon up close through this thing." i stand up straight with a hand on my hip.

"please don't do that to me! i wanna see the moon now." he frowns.

"then come here." i wave him over, crouching back down to look out the telescope.

karl walks over and i stand up, he bumps my hip with his to move me out of the way and then giggles. i scoff and smile as i watch him look through the telescope and i can see him smiling.

"luna the moon looks so cool! do you think it would work if i put my camera up to the seeing part and take a picture? like will it show up?" he stands up an looks at me.

"you can try. we might have to mess with the focus to make it clear on the camera.. here you hold the camera still and i'll focus it for you.." i lean in to see the phone screen and i gently move the focus around.

i could see karl watching me carefully and i looked over at him to see his eyes fully on me, just admiring me it seemed. i smiled and looked back at the phone as karl did the same. he got a few pictures and we looked at them and cheered together.

"it worked! i have a picture of the moon!" karl smiles and shows me again.

"to make it even better, it's the picture of the moon of when we started dating." i snap my finger and wink.

"oh yeah! i'm gonna set this as my lock screen.." he goes back on to his phone, making me smile.

i was watching his screen and his camera roll came up and i saw so many pictures of us or just me and i smiled and made a little comment about it.

"your camera roll is like 80% us now hey?" i nudged his arm.

"oh i have so many photos of us or just of you doing something and your distracted but you looked really pretty doing it.. and done! my lock screen is the moon." he smiles and hands me his phone.

"wait that's pretty.. send me the photo. i wanna copy you." i hand him his phone back and he sends it to me.

i do the same as karl and i show him with a smile as he smiles as well, getting a little chuckle out. we both look out the telescope for a little while longer, occasionally looking around at constellations and pointing them out. i yawn as i look around talking about specific planets i think are cool.

"are you tired? we can call it a night and go back home if you want. we can watch some movies and lay together. i don't mind." karl wraps his arm around my body and pulls me in.

"i think that would be nice. one week we should go camping together or invite some others to join us.. here let's start cleaning up before i get to tired." i rub his hand on my arm.

he lets go of me and lets his arm slide down mind, gently running his finger tips down my skin. i shivered at the simple movement and smile back at him. we start to clean up and after a good bit we finish. i take a look around the beautiful scenery we had and karl slips his arms around my body again.

"you are really clingy right now.." i teased, poking his arm.

"well you are my girlfriend now so i'm allowed to be." he smiles into my neck, making me flinch since it tickles.

"i have a sensitive neck, stop!" i try to push karl away from my neck.

"but i wanna kiss you here.." he mumbles into my skin, making me blush at his comment.

"you can wait till we get home.. kiss my lips instead for now." i manage to spin around in his grip and face him.

he places his hands on my hips and rubs circles around them with his thumbs. we give each other a few pecks before i put my hand on his face, blocking him from kissing me anymore. i could see his shoulders drop and i see his eyebrows furrow.

"really?" he groans into my hand.

"yes. let's go." i move my hand, smiling at the boy.