41

N o  o n e ' s  P o v

once karl made it back home, he was upset to see that luna posted on her instagram in a dress, indicating she was going out somewhere with someone. while karl was at home, not necessarily crying his eyes out but it was pretty close to what he was going, luna was sitting in a booth at a mcdonald's with dream in front of her, making jokes.

dream was cracking up funny jokes about him and sapnap from when they were younger or from their adventures living with each other. luna was trying to focus on having a good time with dream but all she could think about it karl and she didn't want to, she was with dream right now and karl hurt her but she didn't even understand the full story.

while luna and dream were out, sapnap was calling george and trying to explain to him what is happening with everyone and how he's scared he's gonna lose his close friends over something so silly. man, even quackity joined them in their call and was concerned too for his friends. they didn't want to lose each other. not over something like this.

luna and dream finally ended their night at mcdonald's and they both agreed they were way to tired to do anything else. so dream drove luna home and it was a quiet ride with no talking at all, only the music playing in the background softly. luna kept an eye on her phone, just waiting for a message from a certain someone to pop up but one never did.

"we're here." dream spoke finally, breaking luna out of her concentration. she smiled and thanked him for a really fun night and apologized for being lame and going home tired but he didn't mind. there was a moment of silence between them before dream went to lean in.

"i can't.. i'm so sorry." luna speaks, looking away from dream. he nodded and pulled away, sitting back in his seat. he noticed she was upset and grabbed her hand, causing her to look his way with watery eyes. he gave her a reassuring smile and told her he completely understands.

dream was upset that him and luna couldn't progress forwards with their new relationship but he was glad she stopped him before he went to far. he pulled her as close as he can to hug her and she hugged him back tightly. they both pulled away with small smiles and luna gets out of dreams car, waving goodbye while walking up to her house. dream gave her one last gaze before she stepped inside her dark house.

he drove off with a small smile but he was still upset. when dream made it home, sapnap was still on call with the two other boys but this time just talking about video ideas of stream plans. when sapnap noticed his roommate was home he right away went to ask him questions about the night and the first question being "did you guys kiss?"

with a sigh and a little half smile, dream responded with "no" and it caused sapnap to become confused. dream walked into sapnaps room and explained everything about what happened with luna tonight. he even let george and quackity listen, getting their input on the situation. of course he was upset about it ending before it could even begin, but what he cared about most is seeing his friend karl happy and his other new friend luna happier.

in another hometown, karl laid in his bed now listening to music in a dark room. he couldn't stop thinking about luna and dream and he was hoping they weren't doing what him and luna did when they hung out. he wanted to text luna so badly but he didn't want to continue to be annoying so he just let his phone be. his mind was running through so many scenarios and they all ended in him and luna holding each other close.

"i hope you know you are beautiful to me luna.." karl spoke outloud. he wanted to tell her that. he couldn't sleep knowing luna probably doesn't care about him at all, but of course his mind was wrong and he was just making himself feel worse. luna did care about him. luna missed him and she wanted to hold him again but he's not there.

"gosh i'm so dramatic and dumb. i'm so sorry karl.." luna stares at her reflection, taking her makeup off. she too was thinking about scenarios that ended in the two of them holding one another. she opened her phone and went to their text messages and managed to scroll all the way up to their very first texts together, making her feel a little better about everything.

it was quite the night everyone had and they just want everything to be okay.

luna wanted karl to know she still cares for him and wants him around like before he left.. only for her to hold.

karl wanted luna to know he doesn't want some blonde instagram model but he wanted some goofy brunette who's a weeb.

sapnap wanted his friends to know that they just need to apologize to each other and he just wants his friends to stay close and be happy.

dream wanted karl to know that he's sorry for trying to make a move on a girl he liked. dream wanted luna to know that he genuinely liked her and wanted more with her but he respects his friends and is okay with only being friends with her.

george and quackity wanted to know what's going on more, they don't understand what's happening still. all they know is karl was talking to corinna and L got jealous but then dream stood by L's side and got close to her which ended up making karl jealous as well. legend has it, george and quackity are still unsure what L's real name is.

everyone went to bed tonight either overwhelmed, upset, angry, annoyed or anxious.. some maybe went to bed with every single emotion listed there. everyone just wanted things to be okay again. no drama between each other. no more jealousy on purpose.

they all just wanted things to be okay.