32

L u n a ' s  P o v

"fuck i love this anime oh my god." i mumble to myself as i watch haikyuu.

i was watching tv on my stomach and i had a pillow for my chin to rest on. i didn't notice karl came in until i felt a hard but crisp smack on my ass.

"KARL!" i yell out as i roll over, holding my butt in pain.

"the opportunity was there. i noticed that you changed." he looks at me with a smile.

"yeah you too." i glance at his grey sweatpants but then i look back at the tv.

"what did i miss so far?" he hops on the bed asking.

"i'm just watching the training camp episodes. basically everyone is just practicing with each other." i tell him as i watch the screen.

"who's your favourite character in the show?"

"that one, in the red with the black hair. his name is kuroo. i also like that one with the short black hair beside the guy yelling, his name is akaashi and the yelling guy is bokuto. oh! but my favourite favourite.. is that one with the green hair.. his name is yamaguchi." i smile and point to everyone.

"i like the really tall one with the grey hair." he tells me and i smile.

"that's lev, he's funny." i yawn.

"come lay over here, i'm tired as well." karl pulls at my leg.

i get up and i plop down beside him. i pat the bed to find my phone and i grab it looking if i had any messages. my eyes widen as i saw someone i haven't talked to in ages text me. i didn't want to read or answer the message so i just left it be for the morning or something. i ended up texting my sister because she texted me.

avery
this is a test to see if i'm still blocked
IM NOT
I MISSED YOU
FUXK TOU
I CANT BELIEVE YOU BLOCKED ME
i even told mom and she said she didn't care ;-;
mom doesn't love me luna

luna
mom loves you more than she loves me stfu

avery
OH
HI
i saw you on karl's stream >:}
OH HI MY NAME IS L TEEHEE
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW MY REAL NAME BECAUSE IM OH SO MYSTERIOUS

luna
i'm gonna fucking block you again.

avery
NO PLS
DONT
IM SOREY
I JUST MISSED TEXTING YOU
DONT BLOCK ME PLS

luna
fine
i missed you texting me as well
it's boring not seeing a message from you either going "hey mom got mad at me.." or "did you know.."
i like the random texts you send me

avery
ew
loser

luna
:o
fuck you
i hate you
i'm never bonding with you ever again because when i do, you never love me back.

avery
i'm joking
that made me really happy
:D
see!
happy!
XD
super happy!!

luna
stop spamming me. i'm watching haikyuu rn

avery
with karl 😏

luna
yes with karl. his favourite is lev!

avery
I AM NOT SURPRISED
but i thought he would've picked bokuto or hinata