25

K a r l ' s  P o v

"yanno, that would be so funny. we should also stream today if you guys are down for it?" nick looks at us.

dream and i were sitting at the table eating while nick was talking to us about anything really. we were talking about pranking luna but we scraped that since nick said she would get hostile and it made us laugh.

"would we stream facecam or what?" i ask.

"we could stream with it or without, it doesn't matter. we could have dream go to his room and go in a voice call or something while he's at his computer and we can stream together and use facecam." nick suggested.

"i wanted to be with you guys.." dream whines.

"no facecam it is. we can play random games with george or something. get quackity it join too." nick shrugged.

"you guys can facecam! i was just being annoying and such. i can go to my room and join." dream laughs telling us.

"sounds good. should we text the boys?" i speak up.

"yeah! text luna too, people seem to like her." dream smiles at me.

"some people like her. others absolutely hate her already.." nick sighs.

i felt my smile drop and i frown.

"what do you mean exactly?" i ask sitting up a little bit.

"people don't even know much of her and already found reasons to hate her. people are talking about her voice and how she's gonna take the boys away and break us apart." nick rolls his eyes.

i roll my eyes at the thought of people picking on someone they don't even know. it's sad how some people get so aggressive over anything. my phone buzzed and i looked at it, finishing mine and nicks conversation.

luna (:
hey you guys wanna come over today?
we can watch movies and make bracelets since i found my string!

karl :]
that would be lovely. i can ask the boys their thoughts on it!

luna (:
okay!! just lmk and i'll start preparing things right away

karl :]
sounds good :P

i smile and i set my phone down looking up at the boys who were staring right at me with one of their eyebrows lifted. i freeze and they looked like parents staring at me as if i did something bad and they were just waiting to school me.

"what." i said to the boys.

"who were you texting hmm?" dream said first.

"was it a girl perhaps?" nick chimes in now.

"yes, it was luna asking me if we wanted to come over." i tell them.

"mhmm..." dream nods slowly.

"she asked if we wanted to come over for movies and she wants to make bracelets." i say stretching.

"make bracelets? i think i might stream on my alt instead. making bracelets seems boring." nick walks away.

i frown and i look at dream who just shrugs. i stand up and i clean up my mess and i put things away.

"well i'm going to head over to luna's and make some bracelets with her. you can join if you want or you can stay, it doesn't matter to me." i look at dream.

"i think i'll stay with nick so he's not alone streaming. tell luna i say hi for me." he smiles at me.

i nod and i grab my things and i text luna only i'm coming. i get into my rental and i look for a good song to listen to while i drive to a gas station to pick up some slurpys for the both of us. this whole process of picking a song took over 5 minutes. i finally find something and i get driving to the gas station.