72

L u n a ' s  P o v

"tell me why i have THESE on my neck?!" karl looks at me, aggressively moving his pointer finger around his neck.

"well, i got a little carried away with myself.. also you liked it shut up." i cross my arms and stare at his neck.

he sighs and looks at them in the mirror. i watch him look at them and i start to feel a little anxious about it because what if he doesn't like that kind of stuff and what if he gets mad at me. he hasn't made a facial expression yet and i get scared.

"i'm sorry.." i say right away and his eyes shift to me.

"don't apologize." he quickly says, turning to face me.

"no i should apologize because you stream and i just attacked you and i didn't even ask if you like those kind of things and i just did it anyways. i feel bad. i know how to cover them up with makeup since i've helped friends with covering them up before–"

"luna shut up. i like them." he grabs my face, making me stop right away.

"what?"

"don't make me say it again.. i'll get embarrassed." karl looks down smiling a bit.

"you don't have to say this to make me feel better. it's okay.." i reassured him but he pressed a finger on my lips.

"luna, i said i liked them. i like the marks on my neck. i like that you did them." he looks at me, cheeks going pink.

i start to smile a bit and he smiles at me. i look at them and they aren't dark or anything, they will fade fast because i don't want to completely destroy his poor neck and make it purple. if i'm gonna do that, i'd do it somewhere only i could see.

"for streams i can wear my turtlenecks and we can use a little makeup so people don't murder you in chat or have the guys say something." he chuckles a bit, moving his hands.

he then freezes and then it clicks in my brain too not even a few seconds after.

"we are going out tomorrow." karl says.

"i have just realized that." i stand there with a dumb expression.

we stare at each other in silence for a bit before someone's phone starts to ring. we snap out of it and karl grabs the phone and he realizes it's his and he smiles, reading the name calling him.

"what's up man!" he answers brightly.

i couldn't hear the other person and karl didn't say who he was talking to at all so i was confused and playing a game of guess who in my head. he talks for a little longer and says bye and hangs up. i'm still playing my game and then karl throws a pen at me.

"now what was that for?" i look at him with a puzzled look.

"i was trying to talk to you.. can you guess who called!" he smiles at me, grabbing another pen.

"i was trying to figure that out. i know it's not dream or nick. i feel like i don't know anyone besides your close circle of friends.. it has to be either george or quackity." i think, hoping i was right.

"it was one of those last 2 guesses!" he laughs a bit.

"oh wait really? okay um.. george?" i guess, closing my eye and crossing my fingers.

karl didn't say anything yet and then threw another pen at me and yelled wrong. it started me and i chuckled a bit and he all of the sudden he charges at me, wrapping his arms around my stomach and hiding his face. i stepped back a bunch due to him almost tackling me.

"karl! what are you doing?" i laugh looking down at him.

he doesn't respond but just moves around a bit more and then next thing you now i'm getting thrown over the shoulder and i let out a yell.

"KARL!! PUT ME DOWN!" i yell at him, wiggling around.

he just starts laughing and kept bouncing up and down. i was still yelling at him but laughing in between the yelling. he kept squishing my thighs and then lightly tapping my ass like a drum. he started spinning us around and i couldn't stop laughing. he was laughing as well which added onto everything else. it was pure bliss at the most random times. i enjoy the random moments if that means they would be with him.

"wanna get down now?" karl asks, tapping my back.

"yes please. my stomach hurts and i'm dizzy and light headed." i let out a airy laugh.

karl spins us once more, smacks my ass and then throws me on the bed, knocking the air out of my chest. i start coughing and breaking out into laughter, trying to catch my breath but not working. karl was a little panicked and i gave him a thumbs up and laid there a little longer, calming down.

"you really like my thighs and ass don't you?" i ask him and he turns around and walks away from me.

he doesn't answer and is standing by the desk, on his phone now ignoring me. i chuckle and i sit up, rubbing my stomach a bit. right before i could get up, i get brought right back down into the bed by a body. i flop down on the mattress and i look to my right and there was karl's face smooshed in the pillows. i smile and he moves his head and looks at me with sleepy eyes. i move his hair out of his face and smile at him.

"i do like those things but i like your face more. you and your poop brown eyes. the way your nose crinkles when you find something embarrassing. the way your eyes close whenever you smile hard enough. i love the way you cover your smile just for your hand to go and grab mine, revealing the smile you cover all the time. that i don't love very much. i love noticing the colour change when you blush like right now. oh and the way your eyes glow when you see something you love." karl goes off and leaves me speechless.

i want to say something but i have no idea what to say. i think karl noticed and just smiled at me, continuing to talk.

"do you remember one of the first few times we hung out.. we walked around town and saw a bench and looked at all the lights and the stars.. that was one of my favourite nights with you. i think that's one of the times i fell in love with you. i think every moment i have with you really is just me realizing how much i love you." he sits up, bringing me up with him.

"karl–"

"luna, i am very much in love with you and i have no idea what you did to make me this way.. but everything you say or just the littlest things make me want to stay by your side everyday. i feel like you deserve to know this stuff because you mean so much to me. i really do care about you and i understand if you don't want to say it, i won't either just because i don't wanna rush you or anything but i am in love with you." he locks eyes with me, fiddling with my fingers in his lap.

"karl i am also very much in love with you. i'm so glad you came to my house because your phone died and needed to text a friend.. nick being the friend. i don't know where i would be right now if you didn't wander into my life. my sister wouldn't even be in my house with me. i don't think anything would be the same. you are literally a pool of sunshine and i want to be with you everyday too.. thank you for telling me this too." i smile, tears spilling out of my eyes.

karl brings his hands up and wipes my eyes gently with his thumbs. he grabs my face softly and pulls me in for a kiss. it was gentle and sweet. we pull away for a few moments and i wrap my arms around his body and he pulls me into his lap. i wrap my legs around him and i rest my head on his shoulder while he wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him. i closed my eyes and rubbed his back and he rocked us side to side in silence. never a dull moment with this boy, he really is one of a kind.

author note!

hello! i want to start another little thing of short stories with dtqk since my mom bought me story prompt books because i told her about this story (only said i have a story with almost 500k reads :o) and she supports my writing lifestyle. i'll probably start that sooner ish and just kinda see where it goes. i wanna write more and i want to make a story for george because i love that man so much.. anyways, thank you for almost 500k reads oh my god???!