48

K a r l ' s  P o v

"very exciting indeed." i smile.

i asked sapnap if everything was alright and if the three of them were able to join the stream, which he said yes to both. i told george and quackity the news and they both were relieved.

"hello!!!" dream yells.

"dream!" george yells back.

"hi we are back. sorry about that karl. what have you done so far?" sapnap asks.

"we have honestly just been sending random photos since i forgot what i was originally going to do." i laugh.

"very karl of you." luna chuckles.

"oh, luna you are in call too?" i ask, not noticing she joined the call.

"i'm with the boys. we thought it would make more sense if i just stayed here instead of driving home again." she explains.

"oh makes sense."

"wait we can say their name..?" george asks quietly.

"yes you can say my name." luna laughs at george's reaction.

"oh okay. i just didn't want to start overstepping boundaries." george let's out a relived sigh.

we all laugh and i'm still trying to figure out what i wanted to do on stream.

"someone in chat said put eyeliner on." quackity laughs.

"that was one of the things i want to do but with luna." i tell them.

"awh, you want to do eyeliner with me?" luna giggles.

"well you must be good at it if karl wants you to do it for him." sapnap chuckles.

"i'd say i'm pretty good at it–"

"have you ever put it on?" george interrupts me.

"no. but i'm assuming i'm good." i tell him.

"pfft, it doesn't work like that karl." luna just laughs.

"well whatever. i'm probably better than all of you at it." i raise a brow and lean back.

that caused everyone to get heated and say they are better and i just sat back silently laughing at the chaos. everyone ends up calming down and dream suggests we play jackbox.

"we can play jackbox so luna can be included since she has her phone." dream tells us.

"sounds good! jackbox it is friends." i smile and open it up on my computer.

we played jackbox for a long time because we were all distracted and we're just having fun. we got dream wheezing but not so normal, we have george laughing and it sounds so genuine and he couldn't stop. quackity kept cracking out jokes and laughing at them. sapnap would chuckle, but then start to laugh with all of us. lastly luna was just giggling and laughing and it kept making me smile hearing it. i love hearing all of my friends be happy. this was such a nice feeling.

"i can't fucking breathe–" dream coughs out while still laughing.

"calm down!!" quackity laughed as well.

dream ended up choking on his spit and when he was coughing and trying to breathe, he still couldn't hold back the laughter.

"i'm crying– i have so many tears running down my face." luna try's to calm herself down.

"i don't understand what took over us. that was rank. i've never laughed that hard in like, ever." george laughed lightly, calming down as well.

"dream had to leave his room and take a break. luna and i heard him open his door and walk around. she went to check on him– oh she's back laughing. what happened?" the last part was mumbled by sapnap.