70

K a r l ' s P o v

"rest up! we got a big day ahead of us tomorrow!!" dream yells into the discord call.

"dream it's the afternoon.. i'm not going to bed now." i rub my eyes chuckling.

a week has past and luna is up and at it again, having energy to do things. she got completely knocked out because of her period and i had to figure stuff out while avery struggled by my side. she was extra sensitive and easily irritable during that past week..

"so do we have a place there or are we just saying yolo and going to this place with our cars to sleep in?" i ask while looking over at luna who's napping on the bed.

"i found us a little beach house thing that has enough rooms for everyone and it has 2 bathrooms. we will figure the money situation out later.. but! i'm excited because it's a good social media break for everyone and gives us time to just relax and have fun with each other." dream explains.

"how's luna feeling by the way?" sapnap chimes in.

"much better.. she's just napping right now behind me but she doesn't look tired or dead anymore. she really got wiped out last week.. it was rough for avery and i. when it's luna's time of the month, she is extra extra sensitive and very easily irritable. i think i called them dumb in a joking way and she got mad at me and went to the room crying.. there was more leading up to it but i apologized because she wasn't feeling well and i didn't want to be a dick when she's already not well." i tell the boys, spinning around on the chair.

"yikes.. well i'm glad she's feeling better. have you talked to her about the plan or has she read any of the messages?" sapnap asks me.

"um, i did bring it up to them but she was like half asleep and i don't think she's been on her phone much." i stop spinning and look around the room.

everything was spinning and i just smiled and looked around and my eyes caught luna's. she was just looking at me with their head on the pillow just smiling at me. i try to focus but everything was moving from spinning so i was leaning everywhere. the boys were still talking but i have somewhere else to draw my attention too. i mute myself and i stand up wobbling my way over to the bed.

"are you drunk?" luna laughs and grabs my hand, pulling me down into the bed.

"no.. i was spinning on the chair for a few minutes straight." i flop down beside her.

"i know.. i watched you do it.." she smiles softly.

i was lower than them so she was just looking down at me, hair slightly in her eyes. my face was kinda squished in the blankets and i could tell she was enjoying the smooshed look i have.

"hi.." i try to say in a different tone.

"hello!" she smiles, pulling me up to her face.

i was now practically laying on luna and she was holding my face. she let go and i rested my chin on her chest and she laughed a bit because of where my face is. i didn't mind where i was, i'm enjoying myself here.

"you have a call your still on remember?" luna reminds me.

"oh yeah.. it's just dream and sapnap. they can wait to talk to me. my attention is now focused on you." i play with the hair resting on their shoulders.

"karl.. go talk to them. i'm right here when you guys finish talking. we can also talk more about this plan you guys are having because i don't know much about it." she rubs her thumbs on my cheeks.

"oh okay.. i guess i'll talk to those losers." i chuckle.

i start to get up and luna quickly grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss. she caught me by surprise so i kinda fell back down but stopped myself with my one arm. she was holding my face and i brought my free hand up to hold hers as well while my other hand was pressed down into the pillows to hold myself up. i was getting into it but she then rolled away from me and off the bed. i looked over at her and she was just laughing on the floor.

"i was getting into it and you just left me!" i get up to help her up.

"i know! you have to talk to your friends though." she smiles grabbing my hand.

i pull her up and i was about to pull her in for a kiss but then i pushed her onto the bed, running back to the chair. luna let out a big laugh and i unmuted and put the headphones back on and the two boys stopped talking.

"is that luna laughing??" dream asks, clearly confused.

"yeah.. she woke up and i got distracted and was with her." i look over to luna who was just laying on the bed trying to catch her breath.

"what did you do?" sapnap chuckles.

"i pushed her away from me. there's more to it but i don't wanna get into the details with you guys." i could hear the two of them fake barf.

"cringy relationship stuff.. gross." sapnap gags, making dream laugh a little more.

"oh sapnap.. you won't ever get a girlfriend with hat attitude.." i sigh, feeling hands on my shoulders.

"i mean supposedly he does have a girlfriend.. yanno the one girl on tiktok?" dream tries to stuff back a laugh.

"shut up.. i don't wanna talk about it." you can tell her rolled his eyes.

i look up at luna with a smile and she smiles back, massaging my shoulders randomly. i melt into her touch and she does this for a bit while i talk to the boys. we decided to play some games and luna ended up crawling in my lap on the chair and chilling with me. her back was facing the screen and she rested her head on my shoulder. i scooted closer to the desk and then there was a bump, luna groaning right after.

"did i ram the desk into your back?!" i look at her and she had her eyes closed.

"yeah.. it's fine just hurts a little." she chuckles and looks at me, rubbing her lower back.

"i didn't mean to.. i'm sorry." i kiss her forehead, rubbing her back too and she smiles.

she puts her face back into my neck and i joined a call with some more people, some were streaming and others weren't. i was talking while playing and then i felt soft presses on my neck, making me shiver a little. i glance down to see luna pressing gentle kisses on my neck. i mute quickly and i look at her again.

"what- uh what are you doing..?" i ask, trying to focus on the game and her.

"nothin." she continues, pressing a little harder.

"luna.. i have to talk to people you do know that right? i won't be able to do that with you doing this to me." i tell her, hoping she would stop.

"i know that. you'll just have to be quiet then and act normal." she brushes her teeth along my neck, making me lose my breath.

"what's gotten into you?" i huff.

"i'm not sure. just the thought of you playing games with people and talking to them while i do this stuff is interesting to me. i just wanna know how long you'll last." she smirks against my neck, looking into my eyes.

i felt a shiver run down my spin and i hit unmute, apologizing to everyone saying i'd gone to the bathroom and let L play some of the game. i continued to talk to everyone while luna continued to kiss my neck quietly. she was running her hands up and down my sides, making me flinch every now and then. i'm not sure what had happened but i don't mind it.. the thought of trying to act normal and be quiet is definitely something i'd never think luna would have thought of. maybe i underestimated the mind luna has..

surprise! i'm not dead. i'm sorry