27

K a r l ' s  P o v

a light pressure was on my head when i finally woke up. i open my eyes slowly and it wasn't as bright out anymore. i heard little soft snores and i turn my head over and i see luna sleeping. i smile to myself and i realize the little pressure was her hand holding my head close to her.

"you are so beautiful.." i look at her.

i heard a phone buzz and i extend my arm out to the side table beside us and i grab a phone. i look at the screen and it was her phone.

"oh oops.." i set it down beside me.

i reach over again and i grab my phone this time and i look at the notifications. i had a few texts from quackity asking me to join his stream like 40 minutes ago. i message him back saying i fell asleep by accident.

"karl..?"

i set my phone down and i look up at a half awake luna rubbing her one eye.

"good morning sleepy." i smile at her.

"what time is it?" she yawns.

"it is 7 pm. wanna get up?" i ask her.

"no.. you are warm." she holds me as she closes her eyes.

"do you want to move so i'm not squishing you anymore?" i ask her another question.

"here, just kay beside me and we can spoon or cuddle. i just want you to hold me or i hold you.." she mumbles.

i smile at her sleepy responses and i listen to her. i lift myself up and she moves slightly and i lay back down. she right away attaches to me and gets as close as she can beside me. i grab her and i pull her closer.

"this is nice.." she mumbles with a goofy smile.

"go back to sleep if you want, it's okay." i tell her.

"okay.." she says before she goes back to sleep.

i go on my phone and i go into twitter to see quackity tweeted about me.

@ Quackity : when karl ignores me 😎🤏🏻😭

i smile at his stupid tweet and i respond back.

@ karljacobs : i've been sleeping. i'm sorry kind sir! <<3

i look at people replying to my tweet and dream responded to it.

@ Dream : sleeping? i thought making you guys were making bracelets 🤭

i mentally faceplam at his tweet. of course he had to say that. AND LIKE THAT, WAIT.

"god damnit dream.." i groan quietly.

"what.. why are we mad at dream.." luna sleepily says.

"oh you are still awake, or did i wake you?" i ask her.

"i was still awake ish, but what's going on." she yawns.

"dream exposed me basically, i'll read it to you." i tell her what happened.

"ah that dream dude, he's a funny guy but he sure says things that make me wanna bonk his head." she giggles at her own comment.

"yes, i would like to bonk him too sometimes. you talk so differently when you are awake and when you are like half awake." i brush her hair out of her face.

"i'm half asleep so my brain doesn't work. i will say anything and just think it's a dream.. haha dream.. but karl you are so sweet and this was super nice. we need to sleep together again soon." she speaks.